• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Client whit modifications [help]

exanime

I´m learning Lua
Reaction score
Hello
I have a problem about the client 10.63 , y have a two launchers (Tibia.exe) and (Tibia2.exe) the first launcher works correctly whit ( Tibia.spr , Tibia.Dat , Tibia.pic)
but I want to copy the launcher first to the second, I copy the RSA and change the ip, I try to enter the second launcher and not let me, because Tibia.pic ('m just changing the Tibia.exe) I want to know if the Tibia.pic launcher will read correctly the first and the second will not read well, which will be the error?
Excuse me for my bad english.

use the same files, just change the (exe), properly copy the RSA and IP, however in the second (exe) does not fit, it appears to me, it is due to Origin.pic, any solution to read the Origin. pic correctly?

captura-1618794.html

captura2-1618795.html

first launcher works correctly
captura3-1618796.html

second launcher not works correctly
captura4-1618797.html

Please learn how to post images on a forum otherwise what is the point in posting them if no one can see them.
captura-1618794.PNG

captura2-1618795.PNG

first launcher works correctly
captura3-1618796.PNG

second launcher not works correctly
captura4-1618797.PNG

Back