• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Clonas mapping thread.

Clonas

Reaction score
I'm new to otland.net, but I used to be active on otfans.net. I've been mapping for past 3? years or so. Had some breaks from mapping, quite a lot to be honest :)

Anyhow, I'm back to amateur mapping. I am mapping only during my spare time when I got nothing better to do or so.

Here are pictures of the beginners area which I worked on looong ago (aprox. 1 year ago). I mapped it with HUGE help of Samuro (a.k.a. Yuvbeen, creator of Ramurika). The beginners area is seperated into 2 islands. The western island is named "Harune" and the eastern island's name is "Harunia".

Harune is completly finished, while Harunia was created aprox. 3 weeks ago as an attempt to extend the beginners area.

The minimap of the Beginners Area :

"Crazy Forks" the Local Pub, where you can relax and have a nice, big, tasty mug of beer!
rookingame002.jpg

Sewers under the city, where you can find dozens of rats and other low-lvl creatures

rookingame003.jpg

Local shop, where u can sell dead animals and such.
rookingame004.jpg

Underground waterworks.
rookingame007.jpg

Caves and interesting places scattered all over the island.
rookingame010.jpg

rookingame011.jpg

rookingame012.jpg

@illusion

Really? Hmmm The pic might look like it, but the city structure is completly different. I havent played real tibia since 7.9 version, and I have completly no idea how does the revamped cities look like now.

@illusion

Really? Hmmm The pic might look like it, but the city structure is completly different. I havent played real tibia since 7.9 version, and I have completly no idea how does the revamped cities look like now.

Thais has never been revamped completely, but I guess Illusion refers to the place in front of the dp since the northern house has got a balcony, although that's the only similarity

Minimap of the 1st city on mainland and its closest surroundings + some screenies from swamp troll spawn.

minicity001.png

maincity006.jpg

maincity007.jpg

maincity008.jpg

maincity009.jpg

Small bump to the thread. Busy as fawk for next 3-4 weeks, so I won't update the thread too much :D

I decided to try with a bit smaller pics but with better quality :D

Next parts of the city!

maincity1001.png

maincity1002.png

maincity1003.png

Back