• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Cloner bug O.O

Svira

Solutions
Reaction score
The problem is:
Engine TFS 1.2 client 8.6
someone is cloning objects, question how?
Talkaction quild - off
Parcel System - off
Samples - Deleted

No errors in console, save before crash but no crash.

The problem is:
Engine TFS 1.2 client 8.6
someone is cloning objects, question how?
Talkaction quild - off
Parcel System - off
Samples - Deleted

No errors in console, save before crash but no crash.
How you know, if you tell someone? What items? How many? How you know it?
There can be problem with playerdeath or something, give more info.

One of the players showed me a backpack full of items that are only available for "server tokens" and they are only available from the event. Smaller with this I found an error:
Lua:
[Error - MoveEvent::executeStep] Call stack overflow
I did not check the codes from the game in memory. and there is a problem...

One of the players showed me a backpack full of items that are only available for "server tokens" and they are only available from the event. Smaller with this I found an error:
Lua:
[Error - MoveEvent::executeStep] Call stack overflow
I did not check the codes from the game in memory. and there is a problem...

If the item is only obtained in the event then you may need to share the event code with us, so that we may take a look to see if there’s an issue.

It is possible that there is a vulnerability elsewhere allowing players to duplicate any item, in which case you’ll need to do some testing.

Thanks for the suggestion, the error was in the code from the moved rune mach script from 036 to 12. It was not playable so instead of testing I simply deleted it: D

Back