• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Cloning Items

MxSoft

Leave Tibia, Live Life.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi in my ot are cloning items but i dont know how??? im using rev 3777.
ANd my server is not crashing

Disable all forms of creating/inviting players to guilds.
I reported the issue to TFS team, it's only a matter of time now.
I won't tell you how they do it (to prevent others from ruining OTs), but it has to do with guilds. If you "remove" guilds from game, they won't be able to dupe, it's just a quick fix until TFS team fixes it :p

Edit: Damn, Doggynub beat me to it :p

Red

I had this on my OT, i fixed it by deleting the !disband comand (that can be found on the sources - chat.cpp).
They can still clone using the website but you can fix it easily if you know how to program in php.

Hell, I don't know. My server crashes a few times a day with the newest rev. I think it's either a lua problem or a ddos problem. I'll be sure to let you know once I fix the ddos problem though :p

Red

please help me i have the same problem and i dissabled ingame !creatguild/joinguild how do i fixit in my php? and how do they do it :S please help

//hookarangen.no-ip.org :)

Back