• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

#close request

Status
Not open for further replies.
updates and fixed things for fryday.

egg system is broken and wil be fixed with next update.
als we have a lottery system added with next update every week!!!:D
fixed some map bugs and also some pokemons.
also added some commands for players.
like !systems to ceck some of the new commands.
moltres is not a bug and is delited and comming to the donation system with eggs.
created a new fishing script.
old one was buggy
also the exp rate has been fixed

please keep reporting the bugs so i can fix em

kind regards Admin finalx

bugs alredy fixed :
npc all english now
npc outfits.
some little server sided bugs

Last edited:
About eggs they are bugged.

06:47 You see a dirty fur.
Contains a Arcanine.
06:46 The prize pokemon was a Arcanine (level 3), congratulations!

cant use the dirty fur in pokeball slot.

How do you use the stat boosters, offense etc?

Also when you catch a pokemon it automatically assumes you have a full set of pokemon carried and sends it to depot even though you don't.

Full restore potions doesn't work, item gets consumed but the pokemon doesn't get healed.

I think there is some bug with the NPC's, "17:37 Dryden: Sorry, you already completed this mission!!" I have only done one mission (the 100 seed quest which gives 20 revives), there seem to be some bug that links the quests together. Not only this NPC says I've finished but multiple other mission NPC says it.

Also when you catch a pokemon it automatically assumes you have a full set of pokemon carried and sends it to depot even though you don't.

Full restore potions doesn't work, item gets consumed but the pokemon doesn't get healed.

I think there is some bug with the NPC's, "17:37 Dryden: Sorry, you already completed this mission!!" I have only done one mission (the 100 seed quest which gives 20 revives), there seem to be some bug that links the quests together. Not only this NPC says I've finished but multiple other mission NPC says it.

fryday:
potions fixed
npc's fixed
looking at the six pokemons. wy it sends all catched poke to depot.

what u meen by ur question

this ot rox... My main concern was thew lower exp thing but its been fix.

POKEMON DOESNT EVOLVE. This make it really hard for noob. The drop rate for stone as been lowered so low i cant supply noob anymore. I used to give them away to help out but now i just cant keep up with the demand. it would be good if you could fix that evolution bug. Also some stone like enigma or even darkness that are impossible to get . Means some poke will be hard to evolve. I saw noob with lvl 40 charmander( lvl from0 ) . he wondered why his charmander wouldnt evolve lol.

Eggs arent in the donation thing anymore..

Move that arent working ..

Flamethrower
Ranging Blast
Psy Wave
Psy Beam
(lots of the psychic move seems weak or bugged)
Aurora Beam

Those are not assumption..its been tested. I know ive report some of them to you but i will be updating this. Running some test on move i suspect arent working.

- - - Updated - - -

Lucky today...or not... No catch

SHINY ONIX.JPG

Last edited:
Hi,

I tried this server and im sorry, i dont like it.

1. Download & Run with even more bugs.
2. Why will people buy prem, when its not worth it.
3. Exp to high, i can finish this server in 1day.
4. You cant even script.
5. Its really easy to crash or debug this server.
6. I give it max 1month until it shutdown.
7. The system sucks, you catch lower level it has more stats. I tried a server which had custom systems, but dont remember the name!(Still searching for it, maybe someones know)
8. Shut it down, because you have nice webiste, but server sucks.

That was all.

dude, i just put online an old server cuzz we were fixing some shit on the real server

if u just can post nigative then leave noob.

Last edited:
please dont come here to just crack off the server

Last edited:
Server is the only pokemon Server that I play, its balanced, fun, easy to handle for new starters and the staff position is Awesomely nice, keep it up bro!

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go:
Pokemon Centurion V4 em PT - OTServs 8.5x - TibiaKing.com - Tudo sobre Tibia, OTServ e Bots!

If you can't even script basic lua, how will you even manage to fix this server?

- - - Updated - - -

And you sir, are the biggest retarded faggot in the history of megafaggots, just hang yourself. :)

still nothing worth getitng in the shop. IDK if u guys want donation to keep up the server but it would be a good idea to put back the eggs and poke box up in the shop. Why did you even change it if it were already working properly.

BUG: NPC walking thrue walls ...so they end up in random house and we cant fight them.

is fixed , most updates and fixes will end up in server tomorow, and for shop, were making the shop, thats why shop is incomplete, were adding sms/phone service to pay and were adding even MORE items than before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back