• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close Theard

Do you like the flying system?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow fly System! very nice server man

its around 20 players!

I'm known as Taffy/FKasT. I always 'diss' the shitty servers. So, now who are you? I can bet my left nut I'm more known than you lol.

I'm known as Taffy/FKasT. I always 'diss' the shitty servers. So, now who are you? I can bet my left nut I'm more known than you lol.

Did I ever say that I was "more then you" (so your fat ? :p), can u atleast give someone a nice comment, cuz since you came here you've just posted negative comments

EDIT: Known as Taffy and FKasT? Sure, Taffy doestn have a single post, and FKasT is banned with 2 post. You are famous, sorry that I commented you -.-

Actually I've commented positively on Eternia.

Oh, and you follow me around like I have a piece of meat hanging out of my ass huh? How would you know about my comments? You keeping track? Thanks for showing me love [n/h].

Oh and I'm American, no I'm not fat (6'0 / 145 lb), and you asked who I was, so I told you...

If you care to chat more, PM or VM will have to suffice as I will not give this crap server anymore free bumps!

oh everybody i are impressed bump server!!! lol i have play many evolution maps they are downloaded!!! so lazy! but this is custom!!!!

Back