• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this lol

So you want to get paid to open 80, 7171, 7172, 3306 ports? what else? running the exe for them? ohh no I forgot about changing ip address in config.lua bad me..
people like you should be banned, cus you guys are the one who brought this community down.

So you want to get paid to open 80, 7171, 7172, 3306 ports? what else? running the exe for them? ohh no I forgot about changing ip address in config.lua bad me..
people like you should be banned, cus you guys are the one who brought this community down.

Who host Open Tibia servers on windows lol xD

That is like using a lambo to drive on a forest road

You should not open port 3306, it's a security risk, because people can access the mysql server outside the local network.

OnT

Why use windows like @JoccE said?

You should not open port 3306, it's a security risk, because people can access the mysql server outside the local network.

OnT

Why use windows like @JoccE said?

Actually the only reason to open port 3306 is if you got login server and game server on different machines :p

Tho i would strongly suggest that a solution like that only opened the port to a static IP instead of everyone.
That solution would also remove some of the ddos kids since they just take the server IP and ddos (Takes down the login server but not the game server)

I was paid to do this the other day, some people this is science for, payment was offered so i decided to make a thread about it, is that wrong?
@Wezza
Guys like me don't bring anything down... I love this community and I have alot to do in my life so if 5 or 10 bucks to make me sit down for someone is such a horrid thing then man u need to go experience life some :p

Back