• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear :) Remember its beta, so you guys going to try stuff out. Decide if they exp rate is good, loot rate and skill rate and suggest new things :D

i think for this kind of highrate its better to make it 7.72 with exori vis and higher manafluids than 7.4 with runes

You have to download client to play also? :/ Cant just use normal 7.4?

i think for this kind of highrate its better to make it 7.72 with exori vis and higher manafluids than 7.4 with runes
i second that, most 7.4 high rated players are already on originaltibia

You have to download client to play also? :/ Cant just use normal 7.4?

Sorry, but it contains sprs which doesnt belong to the 7.4 version and client 7.4 have not support for DirectX 9, if you havent mixed with the client.

- - - Updated - - -

i second that, most 7.4 high rated players are already on originaltibia

OG isnt high rated.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, but 7.4 is the way of oldschool ^^

Sorry, but it contains sprs which doesnt belong to the 7.4 version and client 7.4 have not support for DirectX 9, if you havent mixed with the client.

So I cant login with 7.92 either? Or any other? ONLY custom?

he made the same point as me its not about the rates its about the gameplay.... mana regeneration and manafluids change if you play 7.4 or 7.72 which makes the 2 versions very different

Original tibia is medium rate okay...
So you're telling me THIS is highrate?
1 - 30 - 30x
31 - 50 - 25x
51 - 70 - 20x
71 - 90 - 15x
90 - 100 - 10x
100+ 5x

Protip: they're both medium rates

So I cant login with 7.92 either? Or any other? ONLY custom?

Sorry but no, it just cause your client to crash :/

- - - Updated - - -

Original tibia is medium rate okay...
So you're telling me THIS is highrate?

Protip: they're both medium rates

As i mentioned on the thread. Its beta first of all, thats why i going to let you guys try out and see if you guys feel comfortable with the exp rate.

in my eyes when you start the real server make it abit higher let it be kinda easy to get lvl 60-70 and then let it slowly get to the point of tibianic lr exp (around 2-3x)

1 - 30 - 40x
31 - 50 - 30x
51 - 70 - 20x
71 - 90 - 15x
90 - 100 - 10x
100 - 120 - 5x
120~ 2,5x

lootrate 2x for sure to low:/ make it 3x tbh there already to many lowrate servers online tibianic lr/ originaltibia also kinda hard..

Thats why i need players online. To look around suggest. Im open for everything :)

If it's a beta, why not make it super highrate so we can test everything?

If it's a beta, why not make it super highrate so we can test everything?

Then there is nothing to explore when offical is released :(

Well, if there is many which want the beta exp stage change, ill do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back