• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Do you mean the summon takes half of the exp from the monster? Example : Rotworms give 2.8k, you and monk* both get 1.4k?

I mean i getting my own exp and summon exp, values coincide together and can't see how it was.

I mean i getting my own exp and summon exp, values coincide together and can't see how it was.

I have wrote that down into todo list ^^

without anti bot client all will use bot its the new oldschool noobs with Sd spam heheheh

perfect exp stages, finally a highrate
dont care if no anti bot i can kill all anyway

^100% truth
I heard that creating anti bot client is only changing some valuables in registry and it isn't too hard. I think You should read about it in programmer section or write to owners of other servers here, they used to be very kind persons :)

Also I've discovered annoying bug-when monsters chase character from corner they hit twice.

Come back on quick if you can! I FOUND A BUG

perfect exp stages, finally a highrate
dont care if no anti bot i can kill all anyway

So you never played with 100% bot with re attack and speedhack. No matter if you jumping on stack or not, every sd anyway. You can only uh yourself in that situation.

So you never played with 100% bot with re attack and speedhack. No matter if you jumping on stack or not, every sd anyway. You can only uh yourself in that situation.

in danera i kill all, you talk with master pvp here

Printer come back online right now. Right, now. I need help

NPC Sandra(potion store in Edron) is bugged I think. I'm asking for bp of mana fluid and she is trying to sell me only 1 mana fluid.

01:05 Xemek: buy backpack of mana fluids
01:05 Sandra: Do you want to buy 1 mana fluid for 100 gold coins?

#edit
oh, now I see it is in all cities. what's going on??

NVM, I know how to buy it XD

The Losers from Original Tibia rush to orshaa OT , where everyone use AimBot 100%. Get luck against DDoSS. Hail OriginalTibia~ <3

BK quest doors aint working after using a proper key on them.

Well, got report about that. Ive already fixed it ^^ Until next restart.

Im back from school and im online, if there is any questions and suggestions, you are allowed to speak out :D

Since its BETA please rise a bit lootrate to 4x. I wanna test this server but without cash for runes is kinda hard.

its beta maybe you can give free money so we exp faster? its only beta

- - - Updated - - -

test server should be easy only for report bugs

Since its BETA please rise a bit lootrate to 4x. I wanna test this server but without cash for runes is kinda hard.

Ill restart now the server, on the next login everyone will recive 100cc!

- - - Updated - - -

when official start?

Until i feel its safe to open it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back