• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close.

Latest News

1 Aug 2009 - Warning for the Botters!

The Job of every GM or God is to control and maintain the correct use of a server rules. we want to let you know that the use of Bots for the following actions are prohibited:
1) Cave hunting
2) Skill trainer
If a player gets caught using any bots for the mentioned actions it will result as a banishment or even deletion.
We all want to enjoy this server and play it seriously, please respect other players and play fairly. There have been recent banishments, so please do not take this announcement as a joke.
Bots are allowed in the server just for PvP and war situations.
Thanks for your attention and Botters beware!!
Posted by Jerexius-Online Team

1 Aug 2009 - V.I.P

V.I.P its way better than free!! our V.I.P is getting very popular in the server since we began hosting. V.I.P players will now be able to explore Nexus and Port Lost!! This V.I.P cities will have a lot of new hunting places, breath-taking quests and much more!! Please donate the server and enjoy the exciting V.I.P areas!! For more information message Alfonz in-game.

1 Aug 2009 - Assassin Stars

We recently noticed that our paladin class was a little bit overpowered and made the server classes unbalanced, this is because the assassin stars were unlimited and made the pally class very easy to play with. Thats why our staff decided to remove the unlimited assassin stars from the server.
From now on the assassin stars will have a 9% of break chance.
As you may now, the bolts & spears are unlimited.

A two day old server with multiple level 200's+ Wow, not worth playing.