• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CLOSED: Because team screwd up

CynterO

Reaction score
~~TEST ONLINE Online!~~

~~Staff's~~

Admin's:
Admin Mile - [Owner/Mapper]
Admin Sacrifice - [Sub-Owner/Scripter]
Admin Kevin - [Sub-Owner/Hoster]

Gamemaster's
GM Remnus - [Helper]

Tutor's
TUTOR Warioandme - [Test/Helper]

~~Connection Information~~

IP: InsanityOT.hopto.org [Temporary IP]
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60 / Custom Client

~~Information~~

Been looking for a 'Rebirth / Prestige' OT? Well you've found It!
We don't focus on Money like alot of Ot's. All donation rewards is available In-Game, the Donation is just a faster way to obtain them.
It's a In-Game reward system that allows you to use Reward Token's to buy items.
-:- Reward Tokens is available by winning Event's or Donating -:-
We got 'Staged Anni System', this system let's you earn Spells, Pocket Items, Upgraders and Critical Hitchange.
There is Bosses that drops Equipment like Example: a fur shield (Def:100, magic level +19, protection all +2%).
Total 18 Bosses that drops 18 Different sets!
Huge spawns with detailed places that won't be a problem with many players.
It's 2 Different VIP systems, Vip Standar [Gives Vip players x2 more monsters, x2 more bosses and an extra Town].
Vip + [Gives you x3 more monsters, x3 more bosses and allow you to Enter spawns 50.000 before the required Level].

More will come including pictures!

Give this ot a try, You will not regret it!​

Last edited:
Create account on homepage, login with it, don't wait for your character to be created...

If you are using Internet Explorer on web the login and create account form will spawn at bottom of page.
There is no reason that it doesnt work. try to create a char again.

Well done:
Lv 25k boss drops 10k set
Lv 10k boss drops 15k set
You start with the equipment on the floor, only few bosses done so far, 50-100k monsters give exp almost equal to 25-50k ones, it's rather hard for newcomers to get into the game, as you have to look for the first cyclops to get into the city, once you are in it the barbarians are too strong for you to get into hunting so you have to level up at 1k boss...

So, now I went into the teleport to another town, tried to find my way back, walked through a door which closed and now I am stuck, rofl.

Does 25k boss drop 10k? wierd, will be fixed as soon as we can :)

Edit: Sorry the teleport is just places wrong, wil lbe fixed in next update :p

Switched back to old version. try it now! ITs awesome... create a acc by simply clicking Enter or by web.

22:08 You see a blackboard
You read: CynterO's Information Board.

Nice server, take others map and give a worse server ;/
If you want to start a server, then work on it or be happy with more than a single player playing, I won't spend more time on this server than you did, and nobody else would either - 5 minutes.

22:08 You see a blackboard
You read: CynterO's Information Board.

Nice server, take others map and give a worse server ;/
If you want to start a server, then work on it or be happy with more than a single player playing, I won't spend more time on this server than you did, and nobody else would either - 5 minutes.

Well the team changed stuff without asking me and made shity results, so the server fucked really up.
Closed untill I Officialy open it.

Back