• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed Ports

dantexd

Reaction score
help
  1. I already opened the ports on the router. (They keep being closed) (PortTester webpage)
  2. My ISP (Internet Provider) dont even knows what ports are, so he cant open the ports for me and re-direct the traffic towards my IP.
My conclussion here is that if ports keep being closed he has the ports closed for everyone on his VLAN settings and had to open ports for me and
re-direct the traffic towards my IPV4.

My provider uses VLAN.

So I was wondering if there is another way to host a tibia server.

Buy a vps you can get one for as low as $3.35 usd a month. If you have a PayPal account that's verified you can purchase the service through them or use a debit or credit card. If for any reason the credit or debit card fails & you don't have a PayPal account you can pay without signing up for an account by using your credit or debit card through PayPal. Ovh.com is good company with excellent customer service. Check out their vps ssd1.

This script here will setup the entire server (tfs 1.3) complete with a desktop environment, browser & code editor.

Back