• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CLOSED] Private Spawns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to double check... When this update comes my house will have the teleport in it and my trainer room fixed?

Yes. It has already been mapped, although the update has not been implemented.

Red

Just curious, when your buying a Teleporter + monsters 65 for tele+ 15 monsters thats basically $65 dollers which is about £55 thats money in your pocket for tibia obsessed people lol - my only worry would be if you decided one day you had enough and closed the server again just my opinion :) seems like a good way to make money - you saving up for a car ?:p

Just curious, when your buying a Teleporter + monsters 65 for tele+ 15 monsters thats basically $65 dollers which is about £55 thats money in your pocket for tibia obsessed people lol - my only worry would be if you decided one day you had enough and closed the server again just my opinion :) seems like a good way to make money - you saving up for a car ?:p

If I stopped Cyntara because I had enough money, I would have shut it down within the first month ;)

If I stopped Cyntara because I had enough money, I would have shut it down within the first month ;)

someone must live with their parents..even if you made 1000$ a month thats less than my cost of living lol.

someone must live with their parents..even if you made 1000$ a month thats less than my cost of living lol.

pretty sure he made more than 1000$ in the first month. look at the re births page. theres 50+ ppl with rebirths more than likely all donators with at least a full set in one vocation. full set is 100-150$ a voc so he's well into the 10k+ mark i bet. thats not even counting the thousands he got from cyntara 8.4 :blink: or crystallinus. Cyntara's all about making money with donations now unfortunately <_< still a sexy server though

Someone has to ask it - How much have you made from this Red? The donatoin Scheme?

How much Red makes and has made is really none of your business, and calling it a "scheme" is going too far.

Yes, I live with my parents. :(

.. I'm 16 ;)

Red i have money for my teleporter (30 points) private message me or sumthing when ur on and can give me one Thanks :D also i got some questions i would like to discuss with you when you have a moment...
Thanks

@Red, I know that you said when getting a private spawn you must wait for update, but honestly this is getting ridiculous. I ordered the spawn on Sept 14th, and to spend that money and have to wait over a month and a half is getting to be a problem. You should think about your customers and the people that ordered and provide it for them over a server save. When I bought it, we were unaware of the dedicated server problems you are having, and so to provide customer service you should do them a favor. Please provide my spawn I am sick of waiting.

Also, I know you are busy, but I have contacted you on multiple occaisons, not asking much other than if we could negotiate a price for you to give me my spawn prior to the update. I caught you once online and you said to send a PM. Well I have sent 3 or 4 PMs without a response. At worst you could send me a reply back saying, I wont do that or yes lets work something out or anything, but to ignore it is TERRIBLE customer server and just plain rude.

@Red, I know that you said when getting a private spawn you must wait for update, but honestly this is getting ridiculous. I ordered the spawn on Sept 14th, and to spend that money and have to wait over a month and a half is getting to be a problem. You should think about your customers and the people that ordered and provide it for them over a server save. When I bought it, we were unaware of the dedicated server problems you are having, and so to provide customer service you should do them a favor. Please provide my spawn I am sick of waiting.

Also, I know you are busy, but I have contacted you on multiple occaisons, not asking much other than if we could negotiate a price for you to give me my spawn prior to the update. I caught you once online and you said to send a PM. Well I have sent 3 or 4 PMs without a response. At worst you could send me a reply back saying, I wont do that or yes lets work something out or anything, but to ignore it is TERRIBLE customer server and just plain rude.

I can't change anything that the server is doing at the moment. Because if I use old files tons of things will be out of date. I was given a date that I would be able to release the 3.0 update (waiting on external sources again), and it's been delayed for 2-3 weeks. I'm waiting as well, very impatient. I do want you to know, that your spawn IS in the map waiting to be updated.

Ok, I understand sorry I just get frustfrated sometimes. If I can give you one suggestion... I know you get busy but going through your PMs and just to respond and say anything to them such as "Im busy I need to get back to you later" or anything so that people know you get them. I'm sure many people would appreciate it. Hopefully the external sources can get straightened out soon!

Ok, I understand sorry I just get frustfrated sometimes. If I can give you one suggestion... I know you get busy but going through your PMs and just to respond and say anything to them such as "Im busy I need to get back to you later" or anything so that people know you get them. I'm sure many people would appreciate it. Hopefully the external sources can get straightened out soon!

I'll try and do that from now on. Sorry for your frustration.

Hello I am Miller in the Game i have buy point for Gm Steven and he give 130 point in item and money he have msg you for change my item in point? i want buy teleporter and other item (sry my english sux :p );):D:p:huh:

Msg Me in the Game plz i am one good Client (<humor)

Last edited by a moderator:
This service has been re-opened!

Red

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back