• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CLOSED] Syntax's Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
Note: service closed for time being, please check back later

This is Syntax's Signature Services, I will also make avatars if requested. You must follow these rules though.
  • Need to post a size, you can use another sig as an example if you don't know the exact size.
  • Need to post a color theme, (red&black&grey, etc.)
  • Need to post some sort of theme or even a picture for me to use
  • I'll handle the rest

Finished Sigs/Avas:

for Chris77
21bir7s.jpg

for a friend
3021536.jpg

Amrosh's
31352zo.jpg

Shawak's
244yu8j.jpg

Donio's
1077146.jpg
2r4h9af.jpg

Chojrak's
345j5ea.jpg

Sharp's
rhl7ag.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm i want one with my name on it and i want some dark colours in it with a goth man or women ofcourse there eyes must be shown and blue colour

Me, me, me :).
I want something with dark colours, like a dark red and black, and some cool creature/people/anime figure on it, thanks :).

PS: Not so big, a litle bit smaller then amrosh's ones.

like as big as your "My color is blue" thing or like...
500x100

ill use 450x100, thats pretty close to it. ill pm you when its done

My request is something with Verry cool "lightning" text saying "Donio" and some light backround, not with some cartoon dudes like i have at the moment, some cool thing, i think you will make a good job.. Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:
I loved this , so much thanks for fast replying and i wish it was smaller because i think the new rules would make it not to show all.

shawak yours is done.
edit, Amrosh I'll make it smaller but its the same size as Chris' but I was using donators sig requirements. Ill resize

edit2: done

Last edited:
yours is done, if you want a different one i can try again, you didnt give me much to work with

shawak yours is done.
edit, Amrosh I'll make it smaller but its the same size as Chris' but I was using donators sig requirements. Ill resize

edit2: done

OMG, looks nice, thanks :).

No Problem, since im getting these out pretty fast, ill open up a service.

yours is done, if you want a different one i can try again, you didnt give me much to work with

I love it but its to dark if you know what I mean, could you try to make it "lighter" ? :p

And i see that you make avatars also, Could you make one with a cool lion/tiger and like a dark backround to make a nice effekt to it? (L)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back