• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [Closed] Thanatos Server, In need of Beta testers!

Server is up again people! Sorry for the inconvinience

I never got a PM that it was up! How dare you! I'm kidding.. Im on now and will be posting the bugs I found soon.

The beta test is over.
Thanks to all those who applied and helped us on the testing : ]

woot! whens release of official? :D

and sorry i couldnt help with beta in past few days, i would of loved to hunt and lvl up for your quests and all but i came across RL problems :'(

woot! whens release of official? :D

and sorry i couldnt help with beta in past few days, i would of loved to hunt and lvl up for your quests and all but i came across RL problems :'(

No problem Logan, plus, you were the most helpful member! You, Neba and Dekkoms won Donator Accounts :)!

Official server will be up in one-two weeks, depending on our free time

cool, but could you possibly do a recap of entire beta so those who weren't there could see what were some of the bugs that the beta test group stumbled upon and how it all ended, i personally would like to hear what went on at end of beta, because i wasn't there!

Will do, but after wednesday cause I've got final exams :/

Please check the advertisement section, everything is there

Back