• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [Closed] Thanatos Server, In need of Beta testers!

Narzerus

Full-stack developer and old OT Developer
Reaction score
<._.··._.··._.··._Video Trailer and Forum.··._.··._.··._.··._.>

Here's our trailer that explains mostly all regarding to the server
YouTube - Thanatos Tibia OTServer - Official trailer

We've also created the forum now so we can update you on the project's development!
Maybe you can apply for a job here too!
Forum Here

Our Facebook Page

<._.··._.··._.··._Lore.··._.··._.··._.··._.>

The kingdom of Thanata is known as a land of dreams, excellence and royalty... but that was many years ago. Now only what little hope some brave warriors have... remains...

The Whitemane family ruled the kingdom of Thanata for generations. And planned to do so for many years to come. The people respected them, as they were capable leaders, striving with an iron will as well showed incredible strength! Thus the Whitemane family was blessed by the Gods. But the blessings did not last.

The last and only son of the the Whitemane legacy, Alexandros Whitemane, lead his people towards prosperity. He was a humble man, however he had an amazing attribute an inhuman strength as many proclaimed. He was respectful to his people, for sure, a caring leader. One destined for greatness.

Until one day, of which will be remembered by all of Thanata, the beginning of death, destruction, and malice...

Stratholme, a kingdom under the commands of Thanata rule, fell under a terrible plague. The citizens became undead creatures, craving a lusted for blood. Decrepify surrounded nature, the whole ecology that once existed in Stratholme... perished.
63rckw.png

Nobody knows where this plague came from, the sages of the Thanata suggest that only demonic powers could bring such devastation to a kingdom of such size.

Fearing the threat of demonic activity, Alexandros gathered his most loyal soldiers, and sailed to the distant lands of Azuria. Where he would communicate with the goddess Enya, and ask for help and hope to his people...

But Alexandros never came back...

4 years have passed since anyone saw Alexandros Whitemane after his departure.
And since the blessings of the king left. So did Thanata's.
Commander, Garithon Steelfist took control of Thanata. But as the rumors of Alexandros's disappearance spread over the land, Thanata's defenses weakened. People rebelled.
Spite Garithon's attemps to defend the kingdom, the fortress of Greenwood fell under the attack of Karumian outlaws...
throne.png

Redwood fortress soon fell to the minotaurs after the loss of Greenwood...
2hhivwk.png

There had been rumors of demonic summoning on the Thanarian Crypts
2qlz5h5.png

Through all of this despair and troublesome times there could only be something as terrible as this... Uldum's gate protecting the nature from the uncontrollable beats of within, was dismantled. Nothing is stopping these monsters from doing what they please.
30t6qnp.png

A great earthquake rushed Thanata's outsides, and with it... the entrance to Oshudrum was reopened!
4joxfm.jpg

Everyone suspects demonic activity after these events... the truth is undeniable. Some people have lost their will power to continue. Some have fled to the seas in hope to find an untouched piece of land... death surrounds Thanata.
hadesg.png

The kingdom of Thanata may fall...

Thanata is in need of heroes. Heroes like yourself young warrior. Do you have what it takes? It takes strength, determination, passion, brute force, and whatever remaining hope you may have. So, will you answer to the prayers? Will you live up to the destiny laid before you? Or shall Thanata fall to the demonic forces dwelling beneath the earths crust. Seek out your destiny young one, fortune and fame awaits you in the land of Thanata!

Credits to Lonely Reaper: For the improvement of this lore.

<._.··._.··._.··.Technical Description.··._.··._.··._.··._.>
Welcome to a real dedicated server. Welcome to Thanatos.
Rates:
Exp: 3x
Loot: 1x
Skill:10x
Ml:5x

<._.··._.··._.··.Incredible Features.··._.··._.··._.··._.>

~->Mining system, Engineering system, Unique Weapon enhancing system
~->Mount system (Lots of custom and unique mounts!), Best cart system around, Perfect Instance system ( Like World of Warcraft's)
~->Scripted Boss fights, that require strategy! (Never seen before)
~->Lot's of fun and unique quests ( Yes, you will have to use your head here)

fdsoxe.png

Beta Test in progress!

We use our own custom client.

The 3 top Bug-finders will be awarded a donator account.
So stay tunned.
To appoint for the beta test

<._.··._.··._.··._Beta Testers.··._.··._.··._.··._.>

Current Beta Testers (27/11/2010):
Name: Elder savior

OTL: Sharp

OTL: santigggg

OTL: Akon

OTL: Candelas
Puerto Rico

OTL: Bruthus

OTL: Collz

OTL: Amaya

OTL: BiG Ray

OTL: Satern

OTL: Prest

OTL: Peroxide

OTL: Josemanuel

Name: Taffy / JLick
OTL: iBlue

Name: Angel
OTL: paco21

Name: Dezastrous & Xirvisa
OTL: Virveln

Name: Mr.Snach
OTL: Snach

Name : camilo
OTL : fexark

OTL: Lonely Reaper

Name: Daniel
OTL: dfernandez

Name: Mitchel
OTL: Mitchdunher821

Name: David
OTL: Boli

Name : Ricky
OTL: clubby231

Name: Brad
OTL: Break

Name: Brendan
OTL: Moses981

Name: Rodrigo
OTL: Rodrigo13

Name: Alpay
OTL: Nazgul1262

Name: Troja
OTL: Troja

Name: angel
OTL: neto10

Name: OZKL
OTL: OZKL

Name: Troja
OTL: Troja

Name: angel
OTL: neto10

Name: Ghamie
OTL: Ghamie

Name: Adrian
OTL: Truskaw

Name: Mohamed
OTLk: XdodoX

OTL: Abdliel
[Closed]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beta testing closed, thanks everyone for the support!

CONGRATULATIONS TO: Lonely Reaper, Neba and Dekkoms for being the top bug-finders!

We will be officially releasing our server in a couple of weeks! If you want to be informed about the release the day before it happens, Send a request to [email protected]

No need for content in the email, just the Title: "Mail me for beta" [email protected]

Last edited:
posted on discussion. but this looks sweet so i post here aswell.
Ray
Canada
BiG Ray

Name: Lerido
Ot land Nick: Satern

posted on advertisement as well haha ;D

Name: Andres
Ot land Nick: Prest

When will the beta test start?

It's not completely sure yet, But it prolly will be before 3-4 December

so beta prolly starts than or the full game? cause i wanna test in 5 mins. be a good chap and put'r up for me :p

Name: Alex
OtLand: Peroxide
Why? Because I'm awesome.

Hey man i was also wondering if like the mounts are for like donators? Like the hellspawn xD? Thank0rs!

Yes they are, but not at beta testing.

Name: Santiago
OtLand name: that ugly 1 <<<<
I'd like to be a beta tester in order to see all those amazing features and of course so I can get used to it when I play!

Last edited:
Name: Santiago
OtLand name: that ugly 1 <<<<
I'd like to be a beta tester in order to see all those amazing features and of course so I can get used to it when I play!

And maybe even win some donator time!

Candelas
Puerto Rico
-
It's by far one of the best servers I ever seen. HOPE ITS ON SOON!

I'll be a tester, the map seems pretty great.

Name: Anthony
Ot land Nick: Collz

Back