• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster CLosed

chackie

Reaction score
Hello forum

I am interested in active staff members for my coming up server.
Need some that are really good at English and have experience of Open Tibia.
My server:
Its fun high exp server with lot of quest and hunt spawn.
It is easy to travel and there are addition of real maps like thais and gengia. Fixed a new potions system, and so on.
Its Custom Evo High Exp..
I can say right now that I expect 30-60 players online daily. If not more..
And of course and need some staff members to help run the server.
I am looking for people who come from Europe. Ideally from Sweden.

What is your real name?
What is your age?
What country are you from?
What country do you currently live in?
What languages do you speak?
What is your email address?
How long have you been involved in open tibia?
Tell us why you should be a staff member.

PM me or email to: [email protected]

What is your real name?
Mohamed (Kako)
What is your age?
15 years old
Egypt
Egypt-Cairo
Arabic,English,Some Spanish,Some Dutch
[email protected]
I've been playing tibia for 5 years old while i was 10 and i've been senior tutor on tibia rl but i've lost it for something and i was an administrator on spiderserver
I'm interesting on helping players alot! and let them love the server as much i can! I can apply for community manager,god,co-owner

What is your real name?
Brandon

What is your age?

Canada

Canada

English

[email protected]

Roughly 6 years

Canadian Armed Forces

I am a mature adult who's able to responsibly carry out a disciplinary role in a non-subjective fair manner. I am an easy going person who enjoys moderating on servers. It's been a year since I've played OT - the last time I played, I was the head gamemaster of a server. I was responsible for hiring and monitoring the staff. The owner of the server eventually lost touch with the game and was solely interested in making money rather than making the server enjoyable for everyone. Most of his updates that led up to my retirement were updates that went against doing what I did as a gamemaster (e.g. donating for a ban lift). His method of making money eventually everyone (including myself) away from the server.

I believe that the role of gamemaster isn't a priviledge, and it isn't (well, shouldn't be) a popularity contest. It is an important role that requires a mature approach. On the swing side of things, it is the server owner's responsibility to ensure that his tasks and duties of the gamemasters are clear - otherwise what ends up happening is the rule enforcers working against the owner, which was my last experience and honestly, it sucked.

In conclusion, I have a bit of time on my hands that I'm willing to put toward moderating on a server. If you're still looking for a gamemaster for your upcoming server and you'd like to learn more about me, feel free to give me a shout. If not, then good luck with your server! :)

What is your real name? Colin Sterbenz

What is your age? Almost 21

What country are you from? USA

What country do you currently live in? USA

What languages do you speak? English, spanish, italian, and portuguese

What is your email address? [email protected]

How long have you been involved in open tibia? since 2005 when "Tibia Daark Side" came out i was a script kiddie for the server and was given small rewards.

Tell us why you should be a staff member: I've worked in various OTServers, being a GameMaster, LUA/XML Scriptor, CM, Tutor, Counsellor, ETC. I feel like i may be a great asset to your team, and would love to be considered.

What is your real name? Alexander Johnsen
What is your age? 17
What country are you from? Norway
What country do you currently live in? Norway
What languages do you speak? English (extremly well 6 in school) a bit swedish, and norwigian
What is your email address? [email protected]
How long have you been involved in open tibia? 3-5 years?
Tell us why you should be a staff member. So i got a hobby, and something to do?

1. What is your real name?
2. What is your age?
3. What country are you from?
4. What country do you currently live in?
5. What languages do you speak?
6. What is your email address?
7. How long have you been involved in open tibia?
8. Tell us why you should be a staff member.

1. Mochal Mrozinski
2. 18
3. Poland
4. Poland
5. English ( 11 years ), Polish
6. [email protected]
7. When started Tibia 7.60
8. I study English, like this language, understand it and like helping people

What is your real name?-----Brian Douglas

What is your age?-----------18

What country are you from?--------United States of America

What country do you currently live in? -----United States of America

What languages do you speak?------English

What is your email address?------------[email protected] (msn is [email protected])

How long have you been involved in open tibia? ------ A solid 5 years.

Tell us why you should be a staff member. ----------

Well I am Extremely fluent in English, obviously was born and raised speaking it, I have owned previous servers in the past, as well as helped countless servers.
I know when to joke around, and when it's time to get serious all at the same time. I can multi-task pretty well. I have a passion for helping others as well :)

Back