• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

server will be the best when antibot client is fixed

Its not antibot client, i still searching for that. But this will prevent players use aimbot.

Have you checked my report about the cap bug?

When you make bolts, your cap doesn't update on your char.

E.g.: You have 10 cap left, you make 10 bolts, which weight 8 oz, it still shows 10, but if you make more bolts, they go to the floor. You have to remove something and put again in your backpack for it to update.

manafluids regen 30-50 mana and it cost 1.6k it's very unbalanced now.

manafluids regen 30-50 mana and it cost 1.6k it's very unbalanced now.

No, that's how mana's were on 7.4?

That's perfectly balanced.

EDIT - if you crack down on the polish botters and delete those idiots, this server will be almost perfect.

if mana fluids gives now 30-50 mana gg then now aimbotters got advantage to easier burn your mana THXBYE

if mana fluids gives now 30-50 mana gg then now aimbotters got advantage to easier burn your mana THXBYE

That's why he's banning aimbotters and hopefully getting an anti bot client?

Then we can have true 7/4 gameplay.

hopefully u change manafluids back, and no its not 7.4 gameplay since u can buy runes in shop, there is hydra respawn and whole port hope, its just 7.6/7.72 with 7.4 graphic and its all fine.

hopefully u change manafluids back, and no its not 7.4 gameplay since u can buy runes in shop, there is hydra respawn and whole port hope, its just 7.6/7.72 with 7.4 graphic and its all fine.

or 7.4 with runes in shops and port hope o,o

No, if they heal to much mages, got to much advantage.

do not touch manafluids. Beacuse mages have lvl now 100+ and they had easy to make runes on manas like sds/gfb cause manas was giving even 100+ mana and now newcomers will get harder to exp cause manas giving 40-70 mana so u should leave it like it was before 100+ mana or make reset thats my opinion

There was nothing easy, it costed more before. So, its same thing.

Back