• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

@Printer, knights were the worst voc in the beta, remember? You're going to have maybe 1 knight on the server and its gonna be my brother, the little boost of attack speed is needed, unless you boosted the damage some. Id recommend like 1400 att speed for knights, 1200 for Elite knights :p

@Printer, knights were the worst voc in the beta, remember? You're going to have maybe 1 knight on the server and its gonna be my brother, the little boost of attack speed is needed, unless you boosted the damage some. Id recommend like 1400 att speed for knights, 1200 for Elite knights :p

I will increase the damage a bit, but the attack speed shall not be touched, since all vocs has 2000 atk speed.

I will increase the damage a bit, but the attack speed shall not be touched, since all vocs has 2000 atk speed.

Okay well make sure you rune tests of knight with a decent 1 handed wep then a 2 handed wep, with like 50 skills, 60, and 75, just to check it out, before you open

Okay well make sure you rune tests of knight with a decent 1 handed wep then a 2 handed wep, with like 50 skills, 60, and 75, just to check it out, before you open

I can promise that the formula has increased, but if its enough cant tell you ^^

- - - Updated - - -

how much the knight will be used mana exori

It should take like it took on the oldschool days and i think its 150mana.

- - - Updated - - -

Should i add a djinn you can sell items to, or you have to make djinn quest?

No djinn quest, and old school exori was 120 mana still I think

NO DJINN QUEST. omg akljfd;saf then you won't get a single highrate player here ;p

Alright :)

- - - Updated - - -

No djinn quest, and old school exori was 120 mana still I think

Well, ive checked oldschool servers and i have same as them, levelpercent="200".

lol the Shop Items are a little bit overpowered and this is a pure Knight Shop :/

lol the Shop Items are a little bit overpowered and this is a pure Knight Shop :/

Still adding into it, there is nothing op when everything is obtainable ingame, if you check containers ill add backpack of items. Any suggestions?

Ew @ Shop, only keep boh, and bp of runes in there. Knights are just gonna buy a wep and own everything.

Ew @ Shop, only keep boh, and bp of runes in there. Knights are just gonna buy a wep and own everything.

Mby you guys right, i op the shop xD. Well, im not use to the oldschool :D

Check it now, any other suggestions i should add?

I think the shops are basically perfect. Just add a red skull remover, maybe that will get peoples attention xD

If you would have kept those items, obtaining rare loot from monsters removes the oldschoolfeeling completely, thanks for changing it

If you would have kept those items, obtaining rare loot from monsters removes the oldschoolfeeling completely, thanks for changing it

No problem, im lissening to my players :D The server is for the people not for me :D Im just here to keep it online and updated :D

Back