• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

@Printer . When you gonna put US proxy? alot of ppl wanna play from usa bro we have to much lag :/

@Printer . When you gonna put US proxy? alot of ppl wanna play from usa bro we have to much lag :/

False. I'm from USA, as well are some other people I know on the server, with NO lag. Must be your computer or your connection

Well, i trying to talk with my hosting company :/ its wierd that you guys lagg :S

damn :/ i wanna play this ot but can't for lag still waiting for proxy and my team..

Azura Da'mage.

Bit to late, well can do it on level 135 3x exp

We are not from usa or canada(but a proxy there would reduce our lags and its proved) we lag hard when we reach lvl 50 and use gran hur.. everyone is looking for more speed etc and we want less so we can walk without step lags
This is in every europe server as you will lag in mexico ones for example. Almost nobody from latino america know that they could have free lag as european has and because of that almost nobody shoot sds they always shoot spells(thats why you guys think every br is a total noob) and think they are without lags.. trust me I was one of them some years ago and since that I do not play anything else USA host.. For eight years i though' play with lags was something normal and I also prove to many ppl that they are wrong and they lag and hard
I know alot of people that would join here / or any good ot(not 2x exp) with a proxy in america. And yes, they have real pvp.

Lifer: you are wrong if you think that being in another continent you will have free lag

This is not shadowcores where you can beat the step/floor change lags with a dash and shoot sds with hotkeys, you actually need to be atleas only 10% lag to aim sds and know where is your target trying to go I would mind about a lil lag for ring change or items move but walk like a npc is not the way

At the start I already knew that you would't buy a proxy or an ip for usa because this is so highrate but if you start in some months a mid rate server(long term), choose a proxy in USA and you won't regret it.

Last edited:
damn :/ i wanna play this ot but can't for lag still waiting for proxy and my team..

Azura Da'mage.

Azura Da'mage is the cunt who was blocking the boat and fucked up the whole OT Printer, if she comes on, ban her.

- - - Updated - - -

We are not from usa or canada(but a proxy there would reduce our lags and its proved) we lag hard when we reach lvl 50 and use gran hur.. everyone is looking for more speed etc and we want less so we can walk without step lags
This is in every europe server as you will lag in mexico ones for example. Almost nobody from latino america know that they could have free lag as european has and because of that almost nobody shoot sds they always shoot spells(thats why you guys think every br is a total noob) and think they are without lags.. trust me I was one of them some years ago and since that I do not play anything else USA host.. For eight years i though' play with lags was something normal and I also prove to many ppl that they are wrong and they lag and hard
I know alot of people that would join here / or any good ot(not 2x exp) with a proxy in america. And yes, they have real pvp.

Lifer: you are wrong if you think that being in another continent you will have free lag

This is not shadowcores where you can beat the step/floor change lags with a dash and shoot sds with hotkeys, you actually need to be atleas only 10% lag to aim sds and know where is your target trying to go I would mind about a lil lag for ring change or items move but walk like a npc is not the way

At the start I already knew that you would't buy a proxy or an ip for usa because this is so highrate but if you start in some months a mid rate server(long term), choose a proxy in USA and you won't regret it.

Did you mention ShadowCores because its in my comment? Because thats old and I havent played there in over a year

over a year hahaha how long 5 months for get lvl 150 ?XD SHUT UP KNIGHT RETARD GO BACK 9.10 AND STOP SPAM HERE

over a year hahaha how long 5 months for get lvl 150 ?XD SHUT UP KNIGHT RETARD GO BACK 9.10 AND STOP SPAM HERE

Actually my main was a druid, and I made a knight to train when the OT first came out when there was no trainers. I'm always a mage and I play old school OT's cause i'm from real tibia 7.1 - go find a new way to get posts, moron.

You have made server too hard.
Please put back aol at 25k and higher lootrate and you will have many players again

yes man put aol back 25k my team lose cash on war need to pure higher lootrate its very bad loot for war players

hi cancel invisible: exana ina is ment for master sorcerers. if i try to use it, it says wrong vocation. fix it:)
it can safe your ass sometimes

You're driving people away by putting in BS like soul points for our runemakers.

Back