• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

wars dont have to be on 110-120 when its too big speed bust and its not even pvp running like crazy not being able to get shooted by sd but with exp 4x after 100 u still will be able to get lvl 110.
LET IT STAY THAT U CAN TRAVEL WITH PZ PLEASE.

Mex dawaj jedziemy na szparagi do Holandi dobra praca a nie bedziesz w tibie grał 9 euro na 1h

They can EASILY change death lose % and make loose 10 lvls at lvl 50 so stop saying shit I think wars would be good at 80 then hard to get 90 and then exp x3 till 100+

Riven Miven here,

Printer I told you long time ago that something is wrong. I played on my limit, and still people lvled faster than me or my friends , we were talking about it in Teamspeak and stuff. You ignored that.

You got what you deserve.

Do you think the pain is from that the ot has been hacked. The pain is that you guys has to exprience this.
As i said: This server is created by the people, for the people

The problem with boats was people ran with skulls into other places.

All suggestions are wrote down, since you guys are controlling the server, im just there to manage it and fix it up for the community :)

I agree mostly with mex on the loot, exp and the ue mana and manafluid heals.

I think you should make it possible to travel by boat with pz but not with the "bring me to" command because that was the really annoying thing when chasing somebody with pz. The would just spam bring me to random city and it was really annoying. I think without pz you should still be able to use it though, getting stuck in a boat trap on a highrate is pretty annoying.

I also think you should change the fact that offensive runes only hit a single target on stacks. Other than that i think your server was pretty good from the start. Changing manas from 7.7 -> 7.4 was quite bad though imo. And the exp after 70-90 was a bit too high.

People need to stop giving Printer such a hard time, realara has been one of the best old school high rates to come out in a LONG time.

I've criticised some things he's done on this thread and he's generally listened and made the server better.
But there's no need to tear him a new one because some dipshit kids found a way to 'hack' the system.

Printer - I agree with you about UE being 1200 mana and fluids healing less than before.

You COULD however, reduce UE to 800 mana IF you lower the rates.

What other people have been saying about wars being more interesting at level 70-100 on 7.4 is true.

1 - 30 - 35x
31 - 50 - 25x
51 - 70 - 20x
71 - 90 - 15x
91 - 100 - 8x
100- 110 4x
110+ 2x

Actually are your guys proposition looks fine :]. (mex/mikyzz/tauris/printer). Just on 110+ should be exp 1x. Its gonna make server stay longer.

Actually are your guys proposition looks fine :]. (mex/mikyzz/tauris/printer). Just on 110+ should be exp 1x. Its gonna make server stay longer.

1+ i say the same thing like zuordon ,@Printer put that rates and USA Proxy OT will be better for all and will get a lot of players.

Azura Da'mage

Last edited:

I agree, having the rates low after 110+ and the loot rate decent along with all the other things that are good about this server will make it last really long.

Most high rates don't last long because new players are afraid to start because people become established as the 'rulers' so quickly, proper rate reduction at the higher levels and easy loot solves that.

@Printer
You should be aiming to relaunch with the fixes on Monday, not a week from now, step it up.

Well, i will work my fastest to fix the bugs first, then about the security issue that is bit hard to know how they gained access to it. So i will ask around my friends which have been hosting servers bit longer than me with alot more players.

what to fix:
runes weight less then they should
warlocks never goes invisible
poi dl spawn bugged

what to fix:
runes weight less then they should
warlocks never goes invisible
poi dl spawn bugged

remove boating with PZ

I can also say you have formulas wrong for a bunch of spells - I can give you the right formulas if you'd like (most notably for SD runes which hit too varied and "high" a range at the moment)

that is bit hard to know how they gained access to it. So i will ask around my friends which have been hosting servers bit longer than me with alot more players.

Well if you downloaded random server.. add few changes and opened it... this is your answer.. most random servers download from internet got "remote admin" inside, make something by yourself from 0 then you wont get hacked ever + allways have copy then if you get hacked you can just back server online after 2 minutes. Other way do not start to be owner of any project and do not waste ppls time.

Open today or tomorrow all players go play to : originaltibia.com/highrate.

he is right fribben made a clever move, we will open server like yours because yours is offline ;) will start there because its more oldschool feel and yours is offline

Back