• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

In fact, that these guys were using mana rune etc for a few hours, + we reported many times and nothing was done, either the gms got no clue about whats happening to their ot or they just didnt give a fuck about it

There was no gm online that day. I know this because the last login was way before justin timberlake and dirty hands started killing everyone and everything on the server. Printer's last login was like 10 am and i guess if they hacked the database mike could not do anything even if he was online.

@Shigemato, I played since the first day and i cant say i noticed any of what you're saying. Any names in particular?

No you said to us "no it was like this" and we said this the first days of your server if your are fixing it great thats something good

But don't lie after your great speech of how fribben lies...

I never saying no, i can agree with people but i never say no.

server hacked idiot noobs, gm is not corrupt

- - - Updated - - -

and this gm is noob about PVP

he doesnt know about 7.4 i told him my things in nice way and he fxed bugs when i played beta, but if you gnna spam him with rude words ofc he wont lissen you

Thank you guys for supporting me and the server.

About USA proxy, im talking with a guy which will help me with that ^^

@Shigemato, I played since the first day and i cant say i noticed any of what you're saying. Any names in particular?

I remember Cody. And Breggan or shit, it was a paladin.

Cody was a knight, i was the highest knight on the Server (Riven Miven) i was like 30-40 lvl's over Cody and i also played the whole day. And he passed me that day over 5 lvls. When i already passed lvl 85~. That was kinda weird.

Same with this Paladin , Zero lvled up fast as hell, we were looking the highscore list all time , and suddenly this breggan guy appeared. That wasnt normal how fast they were lvling.

They both had Swedish flags behind their names on highscore list.

server hacked idiot noobs, gm is not corrupt

- - - Updated - - -

and this gm is noob about PVP

he doesnt know about 7.4 i told him my things in nice way and he fxed bugs when i played beta, but if you gnna spam him with rude words ofc he wont lissen you

About the pvp issue, people are trying to make their favourite vocation stronger, so its hard to applay all the ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember Cody. And Breggan or shit, it was a paladin.

Cody was a knight, i was the highest knight on the Server (Riven Miven) i was like 30-40 lvl's over Cody and i also played the whole day. And he passed me that day over 5 lvls. When i already passed lvl 85~. That was kinda weird.

Same with this Paladin , Zero lvled up fast as hell, we were looking the highscore list all time , and suddenly this breggan guy appeared. That wasnt normal how fast they were lvling.

They both had Swedish flags behind their names on highscore list.

I dont have friends which even like or play tibia, they playing either Wow, lol and dota. So don try to make everyone see that i give levels to my friends.

Sup Printer?

I dont even said that you gave them lvl's or that you gave anyone levels..

Just weird.. ;)

I dont have friends which even like or play tibia, they playing either Wow, lol and dota. So don try to make everyone see that i give levels to my friends.[/QUOTE]

Sup Printer?

I dont even said that you gave them lvl's or that you gave anyone levels..

Just weird.. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, your statment pointed out their levels, so assumed you talking about that.

I love how everyone is trying to make Realera in originaltibia-highrate

New version server look's cool but i choose server who get more ppl online. Original vs Realera

1. Fribben obviously copied from Realera, I mean why would he all of the sudden create a highrate right after Realera shuts down for repair?
2. Printer, you might be losing players. You might not believe it but the looks of websites does affect newcomers.
3. The longer it takes to put the server up, the more players you would be losing since now you are competing against another highrate oldschool tibia server.
4. Wish you best of luck Printer, you will always have me as your support!

puting 2 servers in same time is pointless, so Printer first fix some things and wait till everyone gets bored of original hr.

Hello, in todays patch fix!

Changelog:
Code:
Fixed runes hit whole stack!
Fixed you cant throw items on the underground walls!
Fixed error in liquids!
Fixed exana ina can be only used by Sorcerers/Master Sorcerers!

Todo:
Code:
Right click speedbug! (Trying to reproduce it, but doesnt work? Are you guys sure about this?)
Walking through players when you stand on boxe's, parcel's and etc!
Boat ride, should not be possible when you have pz! (Not hunting pz)
You should gain skills, even if your target dont lose health!
Try find out how they hacked the server. (This is the hardest one to fix, since i have no idea how they even got into the base and how they hacked characters, since characters are encrypted with sha1)

Regrads,
Realera Staff!

Printer, it says "Location: Sweden" on your profile. Then why is the server hosted in poland? lol

Printer, it says "Location: Sweden" on your profile. Then why is the server hosted in poland? lol

The dedicated server is located in Poland. :rolleyes:

Back