• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

I want to play but i don't know how to dissable the funktion hotkeys (F1-F12). Instead of using spells i'm increasing/decreasing the volume etc.

I've got a EasyNote TE Packard Bell. I tried google, but i didn't have any luck. I thought this might be a common problem on OTs :)

"fn lock"
it's a button/light somewhere on ur laptop

Yeah i know, but it'll be annoying to press the fn key every time i want to do a spell. I want to reverse it, so i press the fn key to increase/decrease volume etc and just press the funktion keys if i want to make spells. Thanks :) [i have an fn key i have to hold to make spells atm]

Yeah i know, but it'll be annoying to press the fn key every time i want to do a spell. I want to reverse it, so i press the fn key to increase/decrease volume etc and just press the funktion keys if i want to make spells. Thanks :)

google it thats what i did with mine

I see no reason for that.

If you guys want Realera strike back, well i open for suggestions how we will stop massive player killing for no reason.

Well, i like the idea. But i need to know what the people think about it.

Back