• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

tommy91

Reaction score
Hello there! I am looking to put together a Team!
My current team left the project and i am only capable of hosting. Not programming, scripting or stuff like that.

I cant really offer much money so i am looking for one that is serious and can do it relatively cheap. I already have a server up and running but i need someone that can fix, repair and do stuff with the server. It is on Tfs 1.3 and all is already setup. Website is hosted on my computer but i am contemplating to get a Domainname and webspace.

I am located in Sweden, Stockholm and my Server-Computer is too. I have hosted in total, three different servers but only one server at a time.
I am 26 years old, i work wednesday to friday and i love to host.

The computer is Acer Desktop Predator G3610 with
8GB RAM,
Windows 7 Home Premium x64
1 Physical Processors / 2 Cores / 4 Logical Processors / 64 bits
Name Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Original System Clock 100 MHz

Bump! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, he knows what he wants which means that he can do stuff freely, not afraid to do it? And he has his minds eye set upon it.
And the freely part is that i cant really afford to pay anyone yet.

Real map, some Custom stuff to it to make it Unique. Some custom Quests and maybe work on a Custom Client?

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Back