• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed

What guarantees do you offer "client" that would ensure his server files not being stolen by you? : )

He will take all information about host and he can change all password user everythings . if i wana take the data i cant i must reinstall the host and if i did it will be a fresh host without anything .

You can recover the removed files/data by any free recovery software.

Also those Hetzner hosts/VPS you are willing to give are all free (I don't know the method myself but looks like you can get Hetzner dedicated server for free) I know 2 friends of me who are doing it and I have my own server gifted by one of them which they assured they payed nothing for it and they can gift me more if I needed.

but even if it isn't free and you payed it, You'll have access to the files of any one who gonna use your service by using Hetzner Rescue System. You can read more about it Here.

So you should write more guarantees than just giving user/password and also what are your benefits of giving free dedicated servers to the public?

One more thing, Why are you using 2 accounts? You should re-read rules.
10. Multi accounts:
The use of alternative accounts is NOT allowed for the purposes of advertising (such as commenting in your own advertising thread, creating a new account for your OTS) or commenting in threads belonging to others. It is neither allowed to use alternative accounts for ban evasion including warning evasion (when you have warnings before you get banned). Punishments for violations related to multiple accounts result in immediate permanent ban for all accounts.

maybe u r right but im paying it its not a free lawl and my benefits of giving it i will take support on the server
about i can recover it i already have my datapack i wont anyserver or anything and i didn't even know how to recover these files.
its just for people who didn't have a host to up they servers .

So you have a few cards and you don't know how to make money off them and you get "trial" services and resell them for a few bucks?

You'll be making more money selling 50% home-delivery food on Facebook than selling this and tbh this is not the forum to do this.

Gtfo people can get free hosting for 1 year with top tier anti-ddos with google.

Back