• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

Why is there more expensive if you want more points xD

1. Address: Buy 2 Shop points for 1 euro inc. VAT

2. Address: Buy 4 Shop points for 3 euro inc. VAT

3. Address: Buy 7 Shop points for 5 euro inc. VAT

4. Address: Buy 15 Shop points for 10 euro inc. VAT

It's cheeper to just buy 2 points all the time xD

sorry but i had to do it...

1. Ugly ot..
2. You just donwloaded a fucking distro.. and opened it

i dont think so

2. You just donwloaded a fucking distro.. and opened it
I don't think you even entered it one time, shut up and don't lie :)

So is it off or on?

cause i see that there are 10 players online and when i try to log it says 'the game worlds is offline'

Last edited:
Great, just like all the real maps, join donate they get money and then shuts them off ¬¬

luckly i never donate to any ot ;p
nice

Problems with our Dedicated Server seems to be solved. Server is up and ready to play on again!

This is just a Download & Run server... He edited config.lua and put the ip and luanch it lolz

It's easy to write wrong things about something if you don't even know about it eh?

Shut up, nerd.

@Naka
It was online 'til the customer support of my dedicated server emailed me that they are upgrading their running systems. It will be done in two days if they are right. It will be online again when they are finished. Ye, im fucked up 'cause I just fixed the problems and now they are updating their fucking system.

This is just a Download & Run server... He edited config.lua and put the ip and luanch it lolz

It's easy to write wrong things about something if you don't even know about it eh?

Shut up, nerd.

@Naka
It was online 'til the customer support of my dedicated server emailed me that they are upgrading their running systems. It will be done in two days if they are right. The server will be online as soon as they finished. Ye, I'm fucked up 'cause I just fixed the problems and now they are updating their fucking system. For those two days I'm running it with my NET-Book so it can't be 24hours online but I'm trying to keep it online as long as I can.

Back
Top Bottom