• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

OtLand Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Lua:
 -- Closed --

Last edited:
1000 USD?!?! wtf... Buy a lvl 200+ character and read tibia.wikia.com for a week instead... and then start track..

1000 USD?!?! wtf... Buy a lvl 200+ character and read tibia.wikia.com for a week instead... and then start track..

Yes, I'm sure there are plenty of trustworthy people who will willingly sell their characters as they are with Equipment & Money, without purchasing another recovery key and stealing the account back. Believe me, I have tried...a lot of them wanted me to pay them, dispute the claim, and close the dispute so there is no possible way to refund any of the money back.

Sounds like a scam? This way is better I think, yet there are still risks involved.

Regards,
JDB.

Well you will still need to transfer money so a risk remains.

1000 dollar is an fair amount for several months of work (tibia is big xD).

I'm not familiar with the tracking thing and I don't have the time to do it else I would.

Good luck finding someone ;)

Name:
Florian
Online Time:
a Lot.

Contact Information:
I send you via Private.
Character Information:
Antica,202 ED,Sylomex ,Rich Yes, hunted +/- i'm on war n_n but idc.
Agreement:
Yes

Ps: i make you map on 2 week maxi.

Name:
Florian
Online Time:
a Lot.

Contact Information:
I send you via Private.
Character Information:
Agreement:
Yes

He's big d0nator on my OTs, trusted.

Code:
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Name: Anthony Anderson[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Your real name.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Age: 27 years old[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]You must be of age to legally accept payments.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Online Time: 9h +/-[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Explain how long you will be online "tibia" everyday.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Contact Information: I'll give it to you if I get accepted (seems senceless to give it now)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Msn Messenger and an active email address.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Character Information: Will also reveal if I get accepted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]World, Name, Level, Status (Rich, Hunted), and a screen shot.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Agreement: I clearly understand the agreements 110%[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Do you clearly understand the following agreement? Yes or No[/COLOR]

Name:
Florian
Online Time:
a Lot.

Contact Information:
I send you via Private.
Character Information:
Agreement:
Yes

Is an Elder Druid able to track every part of the map?

Code:
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Name: Anthony Anderson[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Your real name.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Age: 27 years old[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]You must be of age to legally accept payments.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Online Time: 9h +/-[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Explain how long you will be online "tibia" everyday.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Contact Information: I'll give it to you if I get accepted (seems senceless to give it now)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Msn Messenger and an active email address.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Character Information: Will also reveal if I get accepted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]World, Name, Level, Status (Rich, Hunted), and a screen shot.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Agreement: I clearly understand the agreements 110%[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Do you clearly understand the following agreement? Yes or No[/COLOR]

Thanks for applying, but you did not even complete the application. I cannot accept someone when I do not even know about their character nor anything related.
Feel free to send your application, completed, as a private message if privacy is your concern.

Regards,
JDB.

Yeah i can go everywhere else on tibia just some part i will ask a mate to come with me.

Thanks for applying, but you did not even complete the application. I cannot accept someone when I do not even know about their character nor anything related.
Feel free to send your application, completed, as a private message if privacy is your concern.

Regards,
JDB.

Character info: Name: Ropoda, Level: 252, World: Secura, Vocation: Elder druid. Its not hunted cuz its no-pvp, Why the rich or not info has to be here I dont have a clue. But its rich yes.

Character info: Name: Ropoda, Level: 252, World: Secura, Vocation: Elder druid. Its not hunted cuz its no-pvp, Why the rich or not info has to be here I dont have a clue. But its rich yes.

Being wealthy in-game means that you can track and basically continue without having to earn money in the process of doing so.
Thanks for applying.

@Topic,
If anyone has a full tibia map that they wouldn't mind selling, I would also be interested. <cough> Talaturen, Feloth or Hani.

Regards,
JDB.

I really have no way of tracking the full map myself.

Regards,
JDB.

My bed its my project then i end i can sell you only map ; )
Because i do in same time scripts like postman quest or moving bridge in rookguard's rats.

@Up,
English? I don't really understand you that well.

Bump!

@Up,
English? I don't really understand you that well.

Bump!

i think he means, that he himself is currently making a OT Real Map serv and tracking the map himself (and making postman scripts and such in the same time) so when he has completed the map for his project, he can sell you the map.

I believe I might have found a possible seller.
Thread is closed until further notice.

Regards,
JDB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back