• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closing respawn?

Pastilha

Reaction score
t1n6qbi.png

It will be like that forever? is the 3rd time i think that guys are reported , and look the minutes - no fight situation like its not illegal . thanks

X0CA18U.png

I want solution!

Last edited:
So... Siramix and Mark ? can u do something ? These guys are botting accounts there and we can't even kill them

or just go to some other fucking respawn
jesus christ i see threads about this spawn EVERY DAMN DAY
go exp some fkin hive instead of waiting 30 mins for some afk brazils to move

or just go to some other fucking respawn
jesus christ i see threads about this spawn EVERY DAMN DAY
go exp some fkin hive instead of waiting 30 mins for some afk brazils to move
maybe people wanna make acess to jaul you braindead retard this is not just a spawn go do some research before you sit here and make assumptions please...

Ok, but at level spy gave to see, Ander Strike, Strike Ander, Edgar Strlike, Ramon Strlike 100% absent leveling!

Nobody was there when I checked it. 20 minutes after you were tagging me.
It seems that they know there doing wrong and as soon as someone shows up on the screen of there noob chars that they have blocking they log there mains out immediately to avoid the consequences you may not be able to catch them in the act but tons of people have that should be reason enough to punsih them

It seems that they know there doing wrong and as soon as someone shows up on the screen of there noob chars that they have blocking they log there mains out immediately to avoid the consequences you may not be able to catch them in the act but tons of people have that should be reason enough to punsih them

Well, I'm not going there clearly visible. They can't see me if I'm checking them up, so I'm sure we can catch them sooner or later.

Well, I'm not going there clearly visible. They can't see me if I'm checking them up, so I'm sure we can catch them sooner or later.
Well yea i assume you would be in ghost mode its just they got smart with it and now they log out as soon as a regular player gets on there blockers screen and thats when we notify you that they're there but by the time your able to log in even tho its very shortly after they get reported they are already gone

Back