• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cloud Connection problem Mysql

Ant3k3

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I bought cloud server on hetzner: 2vcpu 8gb ram.
I follow this tutorial
I copied mine real map server compile it on ubuntu and start. Everything looks good but
1. When I try connect to the game world its not succed. Waiting few minutes and connection failed.
2. I noticed that everything is displaying on my page, however, when I enter someone's character it crashes "This page does not work HTTP ERROR 500". When I try to make a new account, I write that everything worked out, but the account itself is not added to the database and does not actually exist.

Please help me guys. I dont have any idea what to do. Before I tried to unlock some ports and download some updates to mysql and then I got wrong password in tibia connection but later errors began to pop up everywhere and I had to start all over again.

Ubuntu 16.04

Attachments

Last edited:
Back