• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cloudlight Mapping

Thanks,
here in game
Lud6R1v.png

EZbCZ_j.png
zCMIvS7.png

2MGvo4C.png
8TiMvBW.png

I strongly dislike the sand borders.
The sprites were just never done well.
I've never found a place to use them, and make them fit the transition properly.
The sand particles in normal desert sand appear to be normal size, and then the transition sand has sand particles which are the size of marbles.
I realize you can only do so much with 1 pixel, but if the pixels were darker coloured, they would be compatible with more environments, and appear smaller in scale due to shading.
Alternatively another sprite should have been made to stretch out the sand particles over a larger area then half a step.

All that being said,
I find your use of them acceptable.
Good job! :p

i like them all xD add a hint of grass in the desert with the trees tho plx.

I found 6 missing borders and i dont think its supposed to be a border where you pointed it outsourcing @Wason sorry :D

fm010j.png

most of the borders missing i found is btw something that probobly nobody will care about or notice :D

1. top stair
2. 3 corner parts are "missing"
3.down left corner ( WHO THE HELL CARES THO?! ) nobody will see that missing anyway ;) ;)
4. top right corner :D

for the new pics! You making a damn good work man, love it! :D

I love the lava caves man.. Makes me cry a bit for using 8.6(the lava tile itself is not so nice on 8.6 in comparison).

i dont know why they see without quality :c
It looks like your ingame window is stretched. There's an option in the client to disable window resizing.

I love the lava caves man.. Makes me cry a bit for using 8.6(the lava tile itself is not so nice on 8.6 in comparison).
Why limit yourself to 8.6? We're already at 10.94, so many potential sprites!

Back