• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster CM/GM Application

Tacez

и υ υ в
Reaction score
Hi.
This is my application for a CM or a GM position on a serious OT.

Basics.
Well, let's get started. My real name is Emil, usually known as Tacez in-game on different OT's. I'm 16 years old kid from Sweden with lots of spare time. After school and such I usually sit at the computer like 4-6 hours a day, depending on homework etc. I'm always online on MSN.

Languages.
As I mentioned before, I'm from Sweden. Which mean I can talk fluent swedish and pretty good english. A understandable english. I always use dots, big letter and etc. in-game to talk a understandable and fresh english.

Skills.
My main skill is my language. With both the languages I can help alot of people. I love to help people. I'm never rude. I'm using a good english and swedish language.

Experience.
I've hosted several of OT's, mapped for several of OT's, and I have been GM on many, many servers. It's basicly my skills. If you give me a chance, you wont regret it. I could start with a low position.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back