• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper /CM/GM - Details INside

galsegal90

Reaction score
Hey there.. well I'm gsL i'm 21 years old.. I played Tibia for about 7 years.. I quitted few times on the way..
After all this I discovered the OTs and I managed my own server.. doesnt matter the details and the population..
anyway I mapped for fun for like 1 years.. and quitted again..
I came back to all the buisness like 6 monthes ago.. and mapped for 2 monthes and quitted again due lack of time.. (I could map only at weekends..)

Right now I'm free to map.. I have time and I want to come back to tibia.. not as a player but as staff of private server..
so if you're looking for a serious man that can help to map or even manage as community manager or gamemaster.. please send me pm is this forums
or leave it in my mail.. or just reply in this post..

[email protected]

Just to remind.. if anyone want to see my mapping works you can see my old posts..

It doesnt matter if they see old pics.. I want to find server to work in.. I'm not asking for money ofc..
but I want be GM CM or even help with mapping.. I had few suggestions.. but I dont really wanna start as lonely mapper in a project... cuz i'm not pro..
anyway.. why the hell do I explain?

If someone wants I explained how to contact me

Back
Top Bottom