• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Cobra NPCs spawning on map instead of the monsters

Deepling

Just a spammer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

I have a problem... some time ago instead of monsters 'Orc Berserker' and 'Cobra' NPCs with same name started to spawn.
Is there any solution and why did it happen?

Gracias!

Solution
Probably you have wrong creature type in RME creatures.xml and it's saved as NPC instead of monster. Go to RME folder, data/yourclienthere/creatures.xml, search for Cobra and Orc Berserker, and change both types from npc to monster.
or
go to your server data/world/spawnfile.xml search for npc name="Cobra" and npc name="Orc Berserker" and change to monster name="Cobra" and monster name="Orc Berserker".
Next time look if you're adding NPC's or monsters.

If these wont solve your problem then I have no idea. :D
Probably you have wrong creature type in RME creatures.xml and it's saved as NPC instead of monster. Go to RME folder, data/yourclienthere/creatures.xml, search for Cobra and Orc Berserker, and change both types from npc to monster.
or
go to your server data/world/spawnfile.xml search for npc name="Cobra" and npc name="Orc Berserker" and change to monster name="Cobra" and monster name="Orc Berserker".
Next time look if you're adding NPC's or monsters.

If these wont solve your problem then I have no idea. :D

Solution
Back