• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Cock Suckers

nah, it took us a while.
hopping from team to team, gaining lvls.
but now there's no doubt, we are the strongest team around.

and just quit the bullcrap about every team leaving, we are fucking 5 people, if you wanna beat us get your act together and atleast try it.

nah, it took us a while.
hopping from team to team, gaining lvls.
but now there's no doubt, we are the strongest team around.

and just quit the bullcrap about every team leaving, we are fucking 5 people, if you wanna beat us get your act together and atleast try it.

haha but hey join a custom client server and i will rape you all oke? and btw this ''hopping from team to team gaining lvl'' nah you gain lvl from rooking your bot chars you got lvls from asslicking the leading team

haha but hey join a custom client server and i will rape you all oke? and btw this ''hopping from team to team gaining lvl'' nah you gain lvl from rooking your bot chars you got lvls from asslicking the leading team

me(eazy e) rooked a char from 762-808,tell me one more time me or my other friends rooked bot chars

for gods sake bazzese, you obviously have no freaking idea who we are.
get your facts straight before talking to us

^guess there's much more people that know me here than your whole team together so your attempt to be cool has just fail

btw 'status' if you so skilled why do you need a bot for everithing? hold target, combo ue, e ring script, anti-para what else?o.o
you don't even walk by yourself since you always have auto follow xDD

Guzerion aka Zuckov, aka the pro player who never lost a war:

Jan 01 2010, 16:19:28 Killed at Level 709 by Valheru
Jan 01 2010, 16:02:39 Killed at Level 714 by Retuel

You keep running yourself into traps, and judging our PVP. look at your own PVP, U lost 30-40 lvls in 1/2 days! Ur a joke man. Play another game

Guzerion aka Zuckov, aka the pro player who never lost a war:

Jan 01 2010, 16:19:28 Killed at Level 709 by Valheru
Jan 01 2010, 16:02:39 Killed at Level 714 by Retuel

You keep running yourself into traps, and judging our PVP. look at your own PVP, U lost 30-40 lvls in 1/2 days! Ur a joke man. Play another game

status aka n00bs aka ue combo bot script aka bot for everything =)

and theres no pvp in ue do you understand have pathetic you rly are? yes you do thats why you keep posting pathetic posts because you know you cant get more pathetic ;(

u saying we use bot for everything is just a compliment, because we don't.

u saying we use bot for everything is just a compliment, because we don't.

you are using bot for everything eat food,anti para,ue script,auto gran hur,anit push, e ring script. and still you guys are like ''woaa we are so awesome we r000x best pvp ever on ice wohooo'' < n00000t aaaaaaa

none of us have anti push,btw who are u in icechaw?

and btw,auto gran hur = wanting to die,u cant gran hur and heal lol,so auto gran hur just gives u more change to die

none of us have anti push,btw who are u in icechaw?

and btw,auto gran hur = wanting to die,u cant gran hur and heal lol,so auto gran hur just gives u more change to die

well the e ring script help you with that :) and im heluu im retired atm

oh lol than im not even talking to u,ur like hmm one of the biggest retards i know:) bye

Back