• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cocot Server 8.41/8.42 Release [Fixed Errors]

my pc found Virus Carefull i will post virus scan

Theres no virus.. just maybe ur crappy pc..

@topic

nice server but it still needs some work..

i was testing it with some friends and the potions dont work,
runes waste eventho i put no on "remove rune charges"

other then that its quite fun ^^

+rep to u sir!

btw! This server got so much bugs if you want to go a ladder upyou cant cuz youll get down omfg and thats at every ladder there the mapis really ood well I mean the functions but the bugs omg thumb down! xD

Instead of bitching on the map, remake a map and/or build you're own server, i'm so fed up with people whining about getting FREE STUFF

Totally agree with you hultin,but i got to say that group_table in databes doesn't exist so you can't create a fully working gm :/

and all ladders are bugging,and looks like all doors a bugging to :/

sorry for spamming,but even the rope-holes aren't working and if you want to go to vip island through speaking with arener he's saying that you havn't vip even if you have vip...and i looked at a wall,then it said this (00:48 You see an item of type 9214, please report it to gamemaster.
ItemID: [9214].
Position: [X: 376] [Y: 484] [Z: 7].)) :/,so yeah it's some bugs on this ot =/,and if i only knew how to fix these i would do it but i'm noob :/

Back