• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cod 7 : Black ops...

Then I guess your not playing in a party? If you are more than 4 players in a party you are lucky to even get in a game

This is the worst Call of Duty released. Every single Call of Duty have been better prepared for the release. It seems like they havent tested it at all.
Your wrong actually, this is the most prepared for COD so far, they knew about the care package glitch before its release, and many others aswell that could've ruined gameplay and they released the initial patch for it on release date...

Then I guess your not playing in a party? If you are more than 4 players in a party you are lucky to even get in a game

It takes me like 5 seconds, and thats in a party of 6...
This is under Locale only... So i have no idea why it takes you so long to find a game

Your wrong actually, this is the most prepared for COD so far, they knew about the care package glitch before its release, and many others aswell that could've ruined gameplay and they released the initial patch for it on release date...

Well, they knew about the care package glitch. Does that make them prepared? Not really, look at the Valkyre glitch and many others. And yes, it might not be the glitches that bothers me the most, it's the game changing bugs and ridiculous patches they made. (I mostly mean the anti-quickscopeing patch).

They should have fixed most of these thing, or delayed the release. They know there would be many people playing, but they weren't prepared enough. About 1,6 million people have stopped playing, that's gotta mean something?

But if/when they fix this, it will be the best game this year, no doubt (My opinion)

I haven't seen anyone abusing the glitches, so as long as I don't. I'm fine with black ops as it is. Quite a fun game.
Better killstreaks :)

Dude spice, ive sent you a f/r
and umm the valkrie glitch is like a challenge glitch
if they want to do it and go -1234123 k/d then i dont see why they shouldnt, its gunna fuck them up in the long run.

If it takes 30 min to find a game the game is not fine. Theres problems with everything in this game
There's nothing wrong with the game, you all fail to realize that this game was based on something 40 years ago. So the gameplay is going to be way different from the other CODs. Plus it doesn't take 30 minutes to find a game. I have it for PS3 and I get into games relatively fast. It could be that you have a crappy ass internet connection.

There's nothing wrong with the game, you all fail to realize that this game was based on something 40 years ago. So the gameplay is going to be way different from the other CODs. Plus it doesn't take 30 minutes to find a game. I have it for PS3 and I get into games relatively fast. It could be that you have a crappy ass internet connection.

Yeah, every other game works perfect, but not Black Ops, I guess thats because of my connection. Think one more time before you write. And you can't compare PS3 with 360, it doesn't work the same way.

And for you that say I am the only one with this problem, this was the release day and some days after. They have patched it so it works better (not 100% yet)

And by the way Collz, Im not complaining about the gameplay so I don't even know why you bring that up

level 34 on the second prestige, xbox 360...won 40k profit in a double down high stakes gun game today ;)

I'm playing
Type: Computer
System: Mac
Computer MacBook White New one!!!..:D
take tht bitches its cracked!

Yeah, every other game works perfect, but not Black Ops, I guess thats because of my connection. Think one more time before you write. And you can't compare PS3 with 360, it doesn't work the same way.

And for you that say I am the only one with this problem, this was the release day and some days after. They have patched it so it works better (not 100% yet)

And by the way Collz, Im not complaining about the gameplay so I don't even know why you bring that up
I said you all, I wasn't directing it towards you. I've seen many people talk crap about the gameplay and try to compare it to Modern Warfare 2. You cannot compare the two.

it wont be his connection
every country has a far better connection than me
and i find a game extremely fast
90% of the time

Back
Top Bottom