• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

COD: Modern Warfare 2

GangsteR

RPG Maker
Reaction score
Activision Blizzard has revealed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, sequel to Infinity Ward's award-winning first-person shooter.

According to MTV Multiplayer, the publisher revealed the game at a Massive Inc. upfront held in Manhattan, NY. These upfront events typically allow publishers to display their games to advertisers.

While little is known of the game, MTV reports that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is coming out sometime this fall.

Well...
Okay I'm going to give a comparison between COD4: MW and COD: WAW, and why COD6: MW is a much better idea.
Starting with the spawning positions, if any of you play Search and Destroy you feel my pain. In COD4 the maps are too close together, detailed and decorated so you can't get...

url

I dont know game box but here what i found ^

As far as I remember COD:MW2 was announced in Mid-December, 14th December if I don't remember wrong... So old news...

P.S.

That screen is fake, CoD:MW2 is scheduled for release Q4-2009 (Around thanksgiving), and the "Cover Page" is usually now done until a month before (+/-).

If someone says COD6 again I'll break their faces, it's COD:MW2. And btw, as said it's old news, and I don't care untill it comes out.

This screen is fake... EA Games and Activision won't work together (EA Games has Medal of Honor to produce) :p

Back