• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cod Mw2 or Battlefield Bc2?

Battlefield Bad Company 2 or Call of duty Modern Warfare 2?

• Battlefield FTW

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Cod Mw2! :)

Votes: 35 61.4%

• Total voters

Nofus

Reaction score
Well, I think Battlefield is way better. What do you guys think?

I think mw2 is better :p But I've just played bc2 2 times so I havent much experience. But now RDR is wayyyy better :)

Yeah but i didnt know what RDR stood for, lol. And yeah but you cant compare RDR to this lol, Personally i think BFBC2 IS WAAAAY Better than the mw2 crap. Looks like modern version of CS. Were there are campers and you gets pissed off when you get killed. Not even realistic, No skills. Every kid can get marathon lightweight and commando and knife the whole team lol. Boring O.O.

BFBC2 is more like a challenge, you got strategy and you actually know what you're doing than running around with barrett and quickscoping wich is totally unrealistic.

+ I LOVE DESTRUCTION 2.0 ON BATTLEFIELD <3333

IMO they both suck to be honest COD 4 and WaW was by far better than both... BFBC2 maps SUCK!

@up WaW sucked so much dick it wasn't even funny.

MW2 In my opinion, even though its unrealistic, I love the arcade feeling it has to it, I don't want to fuckin wait a day to get a kill, I like fast-paced, boom,boom,boom. And there are campers in every fps...ever. And finally cause BFBC2 is boring...

well battlefield bad company 2 is still the best game i've ever played, Perfect gun sounds, explosion sounds, everything is just perfect.

I probably won't have a chance to play either of these for years to come :)

Back