• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CoDd Thread

I do and your comment was not sarcasm, just because you feel like an id*ot now, you try to blame it on sarcasm. Naaaaw did you get angry? Chill, honestly, chill.. I wont respond on anything from you from now on.

On topic: Keep it up CoDd, clean and nice!

i like the second!

ow wait, its the same...
Yeah, thank you.

Anyone else look into this thread thinking it was about Call of Duty?
So i can say not, because is CoDd not COD, so thank you Slain.

Really liking the latest photos! Show us more! Yes I'm impatient, but at least I appreciate good work!
Thanks Leftwing.

I do and your comment was not sarcasm, just because you feel like an id*ot now, you try to blame it on sarcasm. Naaaaw did you get angry? Chill, honestly, chill.. I wont respond on anything from you from now on.

Thanks Kereyza.

This is the map number 13th, was not intentional:

b3wohs.png

2r70906.png

Continues...

Thanks all the reps and the comments.
\CoDd/

im very mad...

not realy just fun to watch noobs like you hanging on a ot forum cant do a crap that has something to do with ot

Yeah, thank you.

So i can say not, because is CoDd not COD, so thank you Slain.

Thanks Leftwing.

Thanks Kereyza.

This is the map number 13th, was not intentional:

b3wohs.png

2r70906.png

Continues...

Thanks all the reps and the comments.
\CoDd/

Looks cool, love the idea :)

Looking great! I love it!
Thanks Leftwing. But where is your map? ?

Looks cool, love the idea :)
Thank you very much.

I don't thin CoDd wants your period getting all over his mapping thread, so comment on the maps or just shut up.
@Topic, Looks nice, maybe a quest where you can get into the locked mine?
Thanks man, but the new images will answer your question :D

Continue...

14. (only to remember)
2r70906.png

281zu34.png

bl7q0.png

2mec17p.png

Thanks all the comments, thanks very much.
\CoDd/

My maps are secretive and I am withholding them from viewing because I'm an evil dude, muahahaha!

Just kidding, I'm not finished the area I want to show, and I don't want to reveal it until I'm totally, 100% finished. Plus I have tons of other distractions which is delaying their release.

On another note, I really like the latest pictures, but maybe using a torch would help us see!

My maps are secretive and I am withholding them from viewing because I'm an evil dude, muahahaha!

Just kidding, I'm not finished the area I want to show, and I don't want to reveal it until I'm totally, 100% finished. Plus I have tons of other distractions which is delaying their release.

On another note, I really like the latest pictures, but maybe using a torch would help us see!
Hmm, thanks, on the next map i will use a torch.

I think you use to much gravel and some parts are to narrow. all in all it's very good
Yeah, I like gravel, and this map was to be narrow, so thanks Blackstone.

Hey guys I have traveled and can't actualize the thread, sorry, but now the continue:

ff1ws4.png

ziwo6o.png

Thanks all the comments.
\CoDd/

Back
Top Bottom