• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Coding] Need some help

Astrax

Reaction score
Well, I've been working in my server for quite some time, now everything is almost done except the parts wich requiere programming.
Basically, im trying to bring my server as close to the older tibia versions as possible, but im a C++ n00b, so i need some help on removing the following things:

Things i need to remove
  • You can walk on stacked heighted objects (parcels/boxes/etc.) Before 7.6 you used to need to make "stairs" with other heighted objects in order to walk above them.
  • Monsters don't respawn even after being taken away from their spawn point(the anti-luring can be removed in the config.lua, but this can't) Before 7.5 monster respawned when you moved them from their spawn point.

Removed
  • Monsters move even when your not in the same floor
  • You can't throw trash above "blocking" furniture (soft-coded)
  • You can rope yourself even when something or someone is blocking the rope-hole (soft-coded)

I don't know if im forgetting something, if one of these things can be modified via soft-coding, please tell me
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I think those:
# You can walk on stacked parcels/boxes/etc. (you used to need to make "stairs" with other stackable objects in order to walk above them)
# You can't throw trash above "blocking" furniture (i.e. througs, pots, tables, etc)
Can be edited using item.otb editor :/

Thanks, I edited both the .dat & the .otb files, i succesfully made some furniture as they were before, but couldn't manage to make heighted objects as they were before.
Any ideas on how to modify this?

Back