• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Collapser Zulu "2.0"

Gut

Collapser Zulu Creator
Reaction score
This thread is here to redirect any inquiries about the Collapser Zulu 2.0 project and also to serve as a placeholder for the project.

At this time, please direct all questions to the project's own forum as I don't frequently visit OTLand.

If you don't know what Collapser Zulu (2.0) is, don't worry about it for now. A detailed post will be made in the advertisement section once the server is open to the public.

Thanks,
Gut

P.S: Thank you @DestinationSer for putting your Zulu Resurrection project on hold.

"Collapser Echo / Collapser Sierra are not going to be recognized as Official Collapser servers due to how the management of Echo was handled.
That is all."
THANK THE LORD.
Can't wait to see some more info.

about time there was a thread made for this server!! <--not meant to be offensive or anything just glad this server will probably come to light

the beta comes on and off to test features as they are added, the next test date will be in about a week or less. any items or exp gained from the beta will not be removed when the server actually releases, so you get to keep everything you've acquired.

Is it gonna start soon or...!? I can see that your comment is dated from the 14th November lol...The OT should be online by now.

Still no info on this? Nostalgia kicks me in the dick every time I see "collapser" written somewhere

Still no info on this? Nostalgia kicks me in the dick every time I see "collapser" written somewhere

The original Collapser Zulu will not return. Of course, there will be remakes of it from people who have played prior it closing, but Mike is not reopening another version of Collapser. I know, it's unfortunate.

Back