• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Collapser zulu

aff, I think the Zulu Collapser will never go back, this time he closed it,> GOD MIKE <motherfucker

The collapser team got back together and are working on new stuff :)))))

Good afternoon! I am Brazilian , I'm 19 years and played a lot Collapser Zulu while it was online , it's a tragedy it has been disabled and a feeling I have is not having known this before OTSERVER = ( Can anyone tell me if there is a possibility of return to be the Collapser Zulu ? Miss you Vaka :p

heeey guys is collapser coming back???

i use to play it with my couzins
the best tibia ot

VAKA play Noxious OT! Whats up with all the other old collapser players? sean, sarin, mike, etc. also you remember 'the niggas'?
I miss MY NIGGAS.
I hope everyone that reads this from the old Collapser days is doing well, I miss you all, I had a little nostalgic kick recently...

Hey everyone, I'm not sure who still looks at this forum, those who do should come check out Legacy Online

There is some older players on here already, like Breezy (jade), Rillary (me), Snafu (owner), Hanon (Lethal), Jotttn.

Server is getting to where we want it, we have been trying to remember everything we can from old Zulu. Fishing system is almost the same as before, leveling, and spots to level are the same.

Come check it out, If you come on, use help chat saying this is where you found out about it, and we will help you around with new items and stuff till you get levels :p

Back