• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CollapserLegacy

CollapserLegacy

Reaction score
Why was my server banned for spoofing? Is it illegal to host a server because the map and everything was released and opened for anyone to use?

CollapserLegacy.com

CollapserLegacy.ddns.net

welcome people

would you like to pay to win on this server? well congratulations because for the low low price of 50$ USA you can get access to a spawn that is

[GOD]: Its the best place to fish and hunt money

on a server where money (gp) is almost useless.
for 6960 points ($69.60 USD) you can get the best set in the game BY FAR.
So basicly for almost the same price as the most useful thing in the game, you can get the most useless thing in the game. money, again, is almost useless... and as long as you have a brain, is insainly easy to make millions an hour.

as for 'the best place to fish'
i would argue that your own personal house is the best place to fish, since it is private, and you do not have to waste bowls on fishing bosses if you dont wish too, you can just trap it. and if you buy a fish and fishing rod (200 each, for a total of $4 USD) then you get an increased catch rate.

for an average house with a small fishing spot (the cheapest) it is $30 USD. add that with the cost of fishing rod/fish and its $34 USD in total for a private spawn to fish in at an increased catch rate. By the way, you will be catching all the monsters you can kill on hydros island (e.g. Hydros) anyways for their loot

with the mechanical fishing rod (25% bonus catch rate) and fish (25% bonus catch rate) you are getting 50% increased catch rate for the low low price of $4 USD.

for the Michael: rich people only price of $50 USD you can get access to hydros island that boasts an increased catch rate of 2x, or 100%.

So you can either pay $4 USD for 50% increased rate, or $50 USD for 100% increased rate. yes the bonus will stack on the island but you could just save yourself $50 USD and use the fishing scrolls that you get for FREE every 1000 levels which give you 50% bonus to the catch rate....putting you right there at the same rate as the ''Michael: rich people only'' fishing zone.

hope you like playing with only the rich BR's KKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Pay2Win / Pay2EXP / Pay2Play

Yes, it is possible to purchase things that will help you advance through the game faster.

No, it is not required and you can obtain gear that is just as good as the donation armor simply by playing the game. This set is known as the PvP set.

The server is still being developed and we are trying to balance the price of the extras that can be purchased with their respective gain.

The server is run off of donations. Otherwise, we wouldn't even consider donations for extras.

Taking text out of context just makes an ass out of us both.

There is still a lot of work to be done on this server. Don't expect anything to stay as it is forever.

I am ecstatic to tell you that almost everything you have stated here is incorrect.

isn't that his right to do so? >_>

I mean as long as he doesn't break T&C of otservlist, as in spoofing etc - he should be allowed to do whatever he wants... including charging people $1k just for logging into his game. I mean if people buy it, whom am I to tell them not to.

Back