• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Collect X item script

xsaint

ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ
Reaction score
Below are some pictures of the example, basically I have a NPC that is a pirate who transports goods, the dockhand messed up and the crane dropped his load into the water. I'm going to make a part of the dock that allows you to enter the water but only in a certain area.

I want to know if its possible for a quest the npc gives to collect 15 of his dropped items and in return he'll reward you with 2000 gold and 5000 experience. I don't know the complexity of this or if its possible.

Item IDs to collect = 12477 / 12476

"You have collected one of Stedes valuables. 1 of 15 collected."

And when collected it gives the person a crate that weighs 5 oz. I guess I'll have to make a custom item for this however.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Below are some pictures of the example, basically I have a NPC that is a pirate who transports goods, the dockhand messed up and the crane dropped his load into the water. I'm going to make a part of the dock that allows you to enter the water but only in a certain area.

I want to know if its possible for a quest the npc gives to collect 15 of his dropped items and in return he'll reward you with 2000 gold and 5000 experience. I don't know the complexity of this or if its possible.

Item IDs to collect = 12477 / 12476

"You have collected one of Stedes valuables. 1 of 15 collected."

And when collected it gives the person a crate that weighs 5 oz. I guess I'll have to make a custom item for this however.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
Yes, it is possible. You can do in several ways, e.g. update storage value with item count.

Back