Collecting Items and monsters (Tasker)

SixNine

Reaction score
Protocol 1.2

Hello i came with pretty fun idea but i cant do it by myself its pretty complicated i guess. But this system is very very similar to this one
NPC - Collecting items and monster missions

My idea is to make something like this. There is a npc you call it what ever you want. Lets say it contains these messages when you speak with him

P: hi
NPC: Hello "PLAYERNAME" i have ranked missions for you. A RANK, B RANK, C RANK, D RANK
(it has correct queue ranking you cant do B RANK mission until you complete A RANK missions)
P: B RANK
NPC: Sorry you cant do these missions.
P: A RANK
NPC: Kill 100 rats

So you go and kill them now

P:hi
NPC:Hello "PLAYERNAME" i have ranked missions for you. A RANK, B RANK, C RANK, D RANK
NPC: Did you complete my mission?
P: Yes
NPC: Thank you
(You get exp, item, money reward)

Now lets say, A rank mission contains like 5 missions so after you killed those rats you get another mission from that A rank missions. So for example
1. Kill 100 Rats
2. Bring me 10 rocks
3. Kill 10 Wolfs
4. Bring me 1 flower
5. Kill Jake Paul
Now when you completed those 5 missions from A rank, now you can do B Rank missions which is exact same stuff like kill and bring stuff to him

This is what happens when you try to speak when you completed all A rank missions
P:hi
NPC: Hello "PLAYERNAME" i have ranked missions for you. A RANK, B RANK, C RANK, D RANK
NPC: You completed all A RANK missions

Maybe im asking to much i dont know but if no one is willing to make it for free, i will understand.

Found similar code but from different protocol it might help a bit. So it looks like this
Lua:
    if((msg == "hi") and not (isFocused(cid))) then
        selfSay("Welcome, ".. getCreatureName(cid) .."Choose mission rank: {A rank},{B rank},{C rank},{D rank},{E rank}.", cid)
        addFocus(cid)

if msg=="a rank" and (isFocused(cid) and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,9000) == 0 then
        selfSay("Mission {A-1}: bring me 10 rocks and say {mission}.", cid)

elseif (isFocused(cid) and msg == "mission") and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,9000) == 0 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2787) >= 30 then
        doPlayerAddExp(cid,10000)
        doPlayerAddItem(cid,2160,1)
        doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2787,30)
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid,9000,1)
        selfSay("Well, ".. getCreatureName(cid) ..". mission A-1 Success!", cid)

elseif (isFocused(cid) and msg == "a rank") and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,9000) == 1 then
        selfSay("Mission {A-2}: bring me 30 ice cream and say {mission}.", cid)

elseif (isFocused(cid) and msg == "mission") and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,9000)== 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2794) >= 30 then
        doPlayerAddExp(cid,20000)
        doPlayerAddItem(cid,2160,1)
        doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2794,30)
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid,9000,2)
        selfSay("Well, ".. getCreatureName(cid) ..". mission A-2 Success!", cid)
bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

StreamSide

Joseluis Gonzalez
Support Team
Reaction score
you are not using the script I linked to you, so I'm not helping lul, you didnt even tested the code.

OP
SixNine

SixNine

Reaction score
you are not using the script I linked to you, so I'm not helping lul, you didnt even tested the code.
Lul you provided link but with dark theme i wasnt able to see that you linked something. Its similar to what i need but just by 30% it miss "A RANK" "B RANK" and etc this system goes a little bit different and it doesnt give rank like
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,9002,1)
selfSay("Well, ".. getCreatureName(cid) ..". mission C-5 Success!, From now you are a Chuunin", cid)
So its kinda what i need to pretty much hardest part left