• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Collz Mapping Thread

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
Well, I'm not as good as some of the other mappers here but I try :p. Well here is some of my latest work I've worked on.

Tsunami.jpg

Orc.jpg

Orc2.jpg

Orc3.jpg

Constructive criticism is welcome!

fill the black spots before taking ss ;p
otherwise it looks good :)

Yeah I noticed that after I took the picture, I was too lazy to retake the pics >.<.

Also I was playing around with RME, and I found something interesting
nice.jpg

Doesn't it look like a devil? It has horns, eyes, a nose and a mouth :p.

Last edited:
first ones were just plain boring.. can't really tell whats wrong, the last one seem quite balanced.. not overdone but not too plain. Thou it seems to be abit too much motion missing in the picture.

@Up
The green light effects is because it's being played with a GOD and it's wearing some item which glows green light.

@Up
The green light effects is because it's being played with a GOD and it's wearing some item which glows green light.

Plus the green goblin was somewhere in that cave, so that added extra greenness to the picture :p

bite empty dont you think so?
xD anyways i kind of like

well i wasent talking about the road im talking about the nature xD
more busshes? more tuffs? xDD

Back