• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Collz Mapping Thread

All one map... Still being worked on.

trail4.jpg

Is a joke ? Ugly.

Lol, you arrogant lump of dirt, give him some damn improvements.
Your mapping aint that good either, at least not when you post the same thing over and over again.

@Collz:

A really good balance of details, as well as shapes. I really like the custom sprite of the fire, as well!
Keep it up mate! ;)

:p I'll take that as a compliment.
@ Siramix, thanks for the feedback!

Mappers who are considered "good" seem to have a shitty attitude against other mappers of "lower ranks". They are the best therefore they can bash on the "newbies" to feel superior.

Just guessing... ^_^

Mappers who are considered "good" seem to have a shitty attitude against other mappers of "lower ranks". They are the best therefore they can bash on the "newbies" to feel superior.

Just guessing... ^_^
I just think its the arrogant pricks who act like that.

I just think its the arrogant pricks who act like that.
Maybe they're just jealous because they aren't improving anymore? they have reached their max "potential" and now they are afraid someone might have more than them. My mom told me that ;)

Maybe they're just jealous because they aren't improving anymore? they have reached their max "potential" and now they are afraid someone might have more than them. My mom told me that ;)

That quote was something awesome. Greet your mom that.

A great feeling, though. A bit more details would fit, actually!

Yeah, I'm saving the details for last. atm I'm just trying to get the shape of everything correct. I'll post more pictures after it's done :p.

Maybe make the river or what ever it is a bit more like a snake if you understand what I mean ;) but it looks great :D

Back