• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Color prefix for Website Applications

Core_

Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I think is already time to do that, almost every thread there has a prefix, but making them automatically and with color would make it more organized. Just the most used AAC's : Modern AAC, Znote AAC, Gesior AAC, and maybe PANDAAC when its finished.

:)

The OTLand forums will change from vBulletin to XenForo in the near future, so we won't be adding any new features or do any major changes until that happens

but I like the suggestion :)

Last edited:
The OTLand forums will change from vBulletin to XenCoro in the near future, so we won't be adding any new features or do any major changes until that happens

Why is that?
@down, ye was asking about the new forum version ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
why is what?
if its about not adding new features, its because it's somewhat wasteful, if we do things and then change, what we changed was for nothing
if its about the new forum version, ask Tala that :p

The OTLand forums will change from vBulletin to XenCoro in the near future, so we won't be adding any new features or do any major changes until that happens

When?

Maybe add also bootstrap to the new forum, it just looks awesome ^^

Back