• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[][] Colorable Items and Effects [][]

Madlander

Madlander
Reaction score
Its Possible give color to an item and effects as the outfits??, i know it is possible, but.,.... how do it??.

Thanks to All :p !!!!!

you have to do lots of movevent scripts
one for each item

Lua:
local outfit = {lookType = 0, lookHead = 133, lookBody = 0, lookLegs = 0, lookFeet = 0, lookTypeEx = 0, lookAddons = 0}

function onEquip(cid, item, slot)
return doSetCreatureOutfit(cid, outfit.lookHead, -1)
end	

function onDeEquip(cid, item, slot)
	outfit = {lookHead = 0}
return doSetCreatureOutfit(cid, outfit.lookHead, -1)
end

this script in movements will change your head to color 133, if u take it off the color will be back to white (color 0)

Oh, i understand.

Request is to Ask for new systems,tools ,etc etc.

Support is to Report and get Help of problems based in implemented systems in the Ots,Webs, etc.

Im Right??

@andu

You are wrong with the answer, im looking for another thing. (a way to change the color of items , NOT to change the color of my oufit equiping me an item xP)

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no script to change the color of items, you have to use an item editor, meaning to connect to your server you would need a custom client.

You would need client with such function. Cipbia doesn't support such a function
its such an easy rule. He they don't use something them its not possible with their client in most of cases

Well hang on, surely if it is in the spr (colours) and you can maybe do it by a custom client!? Or do you want it to have a choice like outfit choice? Because you could do like set colours to choose from. Meh..

Back