• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feature Combo bot auto detector (beta)

Indeed, but does a combobot shoot within 0.005 sec?

to tell the truth I only bothered with cave bot on NG lol, I have no idea but they should be pretty quick i assume. people complain on my ot all the time of combo bots and say i do nothing about it..but hopefully this will help me!

one problem. players were explaining if your in war and someone puts up an mwall the team is holding down sd key...when it disappear SDs gonna fly at same time.
Its true, after magic wall players that hold hotkey shot combo with time under 0.08 sec (80 ms in my warots config). I use this script to detect cheaters, but then I must check them (mc/mwall/bot). Its auto detection script.
From time when I installed it only one (new) player tried to use combo bot. Rest is too scared (combo bot = delete of all cheaters accounts) :)
Great script ! by the way, what server do u host?
Xbass server - Latest News , war server with only (no 1/1 login) priv. accounts (min. lvl 70, max. lvl 150, after death you lose 70% exp, skills (trainers)/mlvl/level/eq/addons (NPC with addons for frags) save when logout/die), 100-150 online

Gesior may be turned off because of poffy in spellach this script I do not work?

No chance of being released for TFS 0.2.5? :eek:

I don't have the spells.cpp (source codes?)

So what to do now? i got it without the source codes... Is it able to make this anyway?

Last edited:
I don't get it. There are lot of players playing on server, so it's deadly high chance that 2 of them will attack with sd in same time and script will broadcast messege that they did combo? lol...

i can go with 1 friend, countdown IN GAME (not accurate at all), and 1/5 sds it says "combo 2". i use the configs from ur post.

I just have config.lua on my server wtf? where is spells.h and configmanager O.O?

edit: nvm i need compile xD, srry!...

edit 2: this prohibits the release of combo or just do the effect?, because i test it, and the players keep doing combo, but the effects appear... no error in console.

Last edited:
Would be cool if you add somekind of feature that kills the ppl that make the combo. For example set all combo players health to 0 (dead). This should ofc be enable/disable in config.
And maybe an autoban system aswell, i know its not that easy to make but i think alot of Admins would love it.

Anyway its a nice code, and system

Back